The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver vs Edmonton.

BeefGormley

So Miller's once again getting the easier start in a back-to-back...

Who's the starter again?

hate to say it but sestito isnt really high on anyones depth chart thats why hes played zero minutes this season so far in case you didnt watch kenins at olympics hes way better than sestito your clueless i just hope they trade janik butterfingers hansen soon

Why is Hansen chosen over Kassian? Can anyone explain this rationally?

Because he is having good chemistry with Richardson and Mathias over the last few games? To cause as little disturbance as possible (due to the supsension) to the line ups that all are working very well together over the last few games? Not sure of the TOI differences between the 2nd and 3rd lines lately but I would guess it would almost be negligible due to the rolling of 4 lines.

they are showcasing hansenso they can max his value in a trade later in season i think they should put a sestito mattias kassian line out there a few times and watch the oilers get man handled would be quiet entertaining

I would think its more so because a 4th liner (Sestito) is coming into the line up so it only makes sense to move a current 4th liner( Hansen) up.

Why not vey? Because he's the 4th line center

And Edmonton isn't playing any better

A cushy 7 game home stand vs mostly eastern conference teams on road trips sometimes playing a back to back

They lost as soon as they faced the west

Archived