The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks @ Oilers

-Vintage Canuck-

I didn't like the amount of cap for a guy who didn't have Benning over a barrel but he's performed much better than I expected.

We were spoiled by Lu's cap hit of 5.33. If that ridiculous contract was never signed, Luongo would be a 6M cap hit, guaranteed. That's the norm for elite goaltenders.

He coaches like one too. Wile E. Coyote

Yep, but I agree with him that Scrivens had a pretty good game execpt for that one mistake and rebounded well after it.

In fairness he should be more concerned that the Nucks only showed up for one period and stll won the game (except Miller who was very good)

Post game?! I can't find it!

The live post-game is only for home games.

This entire announcing crew has got to go. It is poor commentating, poor colour. I listened to Bob Cole on one of the other broadcast and it was great. Randorf and these others are brutal. Ference gets 4 games.

Honestly, I was okay with Randorf on the last game, but he and Galley were downright awful tonight.

Yep, but I agree with him that Scrivens had a pretty good game execpt for that one mistake and rebounded well after it.

In fairness he should be more concerned that the Nucks only showed up for one period and stll won the game (except Miller who was very good)

I seriously wonder how bad we would be now if we hired Eakins. Maybe he would fare better with a team with some actual leadership on it though, who knows.

Archived