The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Universal Nightmare I (Game Over TP Win!)

Dr.Strangelove

Pole  

12 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Normally I ignore votes against me in round 1, but CF91's seems a little fishy. He's not even trying to make it jokingly, and it comes across more as an attempt to quietly push the bandwagon and hope no one notices because well everyone votes for MR like that.

Juuuust sayin'.

I like to ignore everything in the first round.

Once I tried to lynch a new player (who was actually mafia) in their first game, but I was told that we aren't supposed to do that. So why are you guys voting Zfetch?

Were you told by their mafia team mate?

I always thought we were supposed to kill off the newbies for the first couple of games... kinda like hazing... I was also kinda suspicious of the newb and now you and VIC are trying to protect him... both you just shot up my suspicions list

1) VIC

2) Toews

3) Virt

4) Time Lord

You're posting as though you know his affiliation.

I have no idea whether he's TP or mafia yet. Sometimes people say I post like I know too much (even when I'm a TP), so I guess it's just my way of posting.

I always thought we were supposed to kill off the newbies for the first couple of games... kinda like hazing... I was also kinda suspicious of the newb and now you and VIC are trying to protect him... both you just shot up my suspicions list

1) VIC

2) Toews

3) Virt

4) Time Lord

I can't remember who told me, but I think it was more than 1 person.

I don't mind killing people in early in their first game as long as there's a good reason to. But since that game, I always thought it was supposed to be avoided.

1) VIC

2) Toews

3) Virt

4) Time Lord

Are you confusing me with someone else?

Ok just a heads up that since its not super active in here I'm having no trouble keeping on top of the vote count so

I will count votes in ether Vote or Vote1 formats

Also nightfall is at 10pm tonight make sure to get your actions in

Can we get an update ? pls :)

Archived