The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Fight] Milan Lucic vs Dalton Prout

AriGold

Nice shot.

Lucic probably had a semi-legit beef though, he didn't even get his gloves off yet. On the other hand, don't know what he was thinking skating towards a guy like that and the other guy drops his gloves...

Lucic punches prout in the back of the head first.. It was well deserved..

the guy trips on prouts glove and stick first and it puts him off balance prout takes advantage and labels him and lucic only drops to a knee and slips as his knee lands on prouts stick... prout is just lucky that was the end of the game.

Taking a wild guess that you are one of Lucic east end boys...

The dude took a huge L tonight, just admit it and move on.

I can't stand the commentators on NESN. He says, "Lucic knocked down to one knee". He clearly got knocked on his a*s. They also didn't even mention the cheap shot that Lucic took after the refs got ahold of Prout. Had the situation been reersed, they would have shown slo-mo close-ups while shouting to the stars above that the other player should be suspended. Damn, I can't stand Boston.

The owner (Jacobs) is from Buffalo and still lives here in the off season. He donates millions upon millions in the city so I can't say anything bad about him though.

the guy trips on prouts glove and stick first and it puts him off balance prout takes advantage and labels him and lucic only drops to a knee and slips as his knee lands on prouts stick... prout is just lucky that was the end of the game.

Are you serious. It clearly shows that Lucic didn't slip on a glove. He got knocked on his butt (not his knee) by a punch plain and simple.

don't forget the sun was shining in eyes too

Archived