The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Fight] Milan Lucic vs Dalton Prout

AriGold

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/643911

get rekt. Nobody likes you Loosic, not even da zebras! Smh good game.

I've had the displeasure of meeting Lucic multiple times because of family connections. While most hockey players can be absolute bastards on the ice and still the nicest of guys in person, not so for Lucic. I feel a bit bad for the guy though because he always comes off as a bit...deficient.

I've had the displeasure of meeting Lucic multiple times because of family connections. While most hockey players can be absolute bastards on the ice and still the nicest of guys in person, not so for Lucic. I feel a bit bad for the guy though because he always comes off as a bit...deficient.

really? Lucic grew up in my neighbourhood and i got to meet him a few times back when he played for the Giants.

Seemed a bit reserved but nice.

You're referring to me?

It seems only fair, since there are 30 or so prosecutors already in the thread. Surely you guys can carry on your circle jerk of Lucic hating without my participation....

And you can keep on foaming at the mouth like some hysterical stage mother.

Your emotional attachment to Lucic clouds your judgement and makes you see hate everywhere, you even invented it in my case.

really? Lucic grew up in my neighbourhood and i got to meet him a few times back when he played for the Giants.

Seemed a bit reserved but nice.

Lucic still comes by 8 Rinks and Brittania once in a while during the summer. He came by with Kane when my buddy was taking a power skating course with his kid, said he was pretty cool with the kids, Kane was pretty shy.

I'd be surprised if at least one of those guys isn't playing here within a couple years.

And you can keep on foaming at the mouth like some hysterical stage mother.

Your emotional attachment to Lucic clouds your judgement and makes you see hate everywhere, you even invented it in my case.

You obviously have me confused with someone else...I'm not "foaming at the mouth" about anything. I'm not particularly a Lucic fan, but I don't share the depth of disdain that is so prevalent here on CDC.

In fact, I'd say I'm one of the very few around here who isn't being "emotional" about it.

Playing the Devil's advocate here.... Lucic did apologiz for giving the Bell Centre fans the finger...

Of course, this was met with an immediate chorus of "insincere" and "phony", here on CDC.

There is nothing he could do at this point to change his public perception.

He could stop doing stupid things and maybe the public will forget. Some CDC users might not forget (2011 was awhile ago), but the best sign of change is not repeating the same/similar behavior. Shut up, play hockey. Pretty simple PR campaign that I think would be quite effective.

He could stop doing stupid things and maybe the public will forget. Some CDC users might not forget (2011 was awhile ago), but the best sign of change is not repeating the same/similar behavior. Shut up, play hockey. Pretty simple PR campaign that I think would be quite effective.

Disagree. I think we could hear absolutely nothing negative about him for the rest of the season and it wouldn't change his perception around here one iota...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived