The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Fight] Milan Lucic vs Dalton Prout

AriGold

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4RjS6J_Hv8

If Lucic didn't wanna fight him, why did he lunge at Prout and grab onto his jersey? Besides, Lucic has taken advantage of opponents in unfair situations more times that you can count. Someone who spears other guys in the balls from behind should not be calling others gutless.

Lucic is like the kid on the playground and bullies others, then when someone does it back to him he cries about it.

Seriously, listening to some of the hypocritical things he says to the media, it's hard to believe that someone can be that stupid and lacking in self awareness.

Is he trolling? Maybe we were left out of the joke, and the Boston Bruins are really a performance art group and Lucic is doing a parody of himself.

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/643911

Columbus Blue Jackets defenseman Dalton Prout will live forever.

The 24-year-old sent Boston Bruins forward Milan Lucic to the ice with one punch on Nov. 21, and Prout's been receiving thank you letters from across North America, shaking hands with strangers and kissing babies ever since.

A night later in Philadelphia, Prout was spoken to by two men who never give him the time of day, and they're conversations he'll never forget, writes The Province's Jason Botchford.

"The refs never talk to me," Prout said. "I don't wear a letter. But before the game, a ref came up to me and said 'Good job, last night.'

"Later," Prout added, "the shorter ref came up and said 'Nice right.'"

The conversations confirmed what most people in hockey suspected: even the referees loathe Lucic.

"I can't help but smile when I think about that game," Proud said.

That makes all of us.

get rekt. Nobody likes you Loosic, not even da zebras! Smh good game.

Lucic needs to be utterly embarrassed as often as possible to dissuade him from continuing his reckless and careless on-ice behavior. Off ice he embarrasses himself already for appearing simple minded in just about every interview he does. Prototypical meat-head jock. He earned that right.

Lucic needs to be utterly embarrassed as often as possible to dissuade him from continuing his reckless and careless on-ice behavior. Off ice he embarrasses himself already for appearing simple minded in just about every interview he does. Prototypical meat-head jock. He earned that right.

It's nice to see the karma finally catching up to the Bruins... for far too long have they been immune to any criticism.

i don't understand why everyone hates lucic so much? he's pretty good and also fits the stereotypical hockey player profile.

He's a hell of the player. Just he doesn't man up when he's at fault.

He gets almost KO'd in this tussle and he whines about how he was sucker punched.

He threatened Weise during the handshake, a time honoured/sacred tradition, and he whines about how Weise is a baby for calling him out on his antics.

If Lucic just apologizes and/or admit some temporary error of judgement at that point in time, he wouldn't be facing the criticism he is now.

i don't understand why everyone hates lucic so much? he's pretty good and also fits the stereotypical hockey player profile.

He headshots goalies, likes to spear guys in the balls, threatens guys in the handshake line, and can't take a clean hit without crying like a baby. He may be a good player, but he's a pitiful excuse for a person.

He headshots goalies, likes to spear guys in the balls, threatens guys in the handshake line, and can't take a clean hit without crying like a baby, goes out drinking at 4:00 in the morning and then blames the entire city for getting in a fight with a drunk guy. He may be a good player, but he's a pitiful excuse for a person.

^ Quoted for truth. Also added a bit.

That video was so damn beautiful it brought a tear to my eye :')

I'm glad Lucic got ktfo, but I wish he'd take it with class. Bieksa got the same thing from Tom Kostopolos and he didn't bitch or moan.

Those are two of the meanest, toughest guys in the league and if you get them really angry it looks like they'd fight to the death.

I don't envy being Prout for round 3, but I hope he knocks him out again.

If you dish it out, you better take payback like a man. Lucic spears players, runs downs goalies and does cheap shots and he wonders why people make a big deal about him getting KTFO. It's all on him, if he'd just play hard and not do all these cheapo shots on people he wouldn't draw so much attention to himself and the team.

He's a hell of the player. Just he doesn't man up when he's at fault.

He gets almost KO'd in this tussle and he whines about how he was sucker punched.

He threatened Weise during the handshake, a time honoured/sacred tradition, and he whines about how Weise is a baby for calling him out on his antics.

If Lucic just apologizes and/or admit some temporary error of judgement at that point in time, he wouldn't be facing the criticism he is now.

Playing the Devil's advocate here.... Lucic did apologiz for giving the Bell Centre fans the finger...

Of course, this was met with an immediate chorus of "insincere" and "phony", here on CDC.

There is nothing he could do at this point to change his public perception.

Archived