The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2014 Grey Cup...

kill_the_avs2

who the fu.k cares anyways! CFL sucks just fold it and used money to try to get Vancouver and TO NFL teams! Watching CFL to me is like watching NFL special Olympics.

Nice thread OP! But really there are actual fans that enjoy this sport, I wish we can get an NFL team but I doubt this will ever happen.

who the fu.k cares anyways! CFL sucks just fold it and used money to try to get Vancouver and TO NFL teams! Watching CFL to me is like watching NFL special Olympics.

*sure it's a troll post, but I'll bite*

Well at least 46,000 fans coming to the game, and I'm sure the city, as it will bring in anywhere from $70-$90 million dollars into the economy.

Agreed man this league has been a joke for quite some time. From the lions drafting a dead guy, Los Vegas Posse anthem singer butchering O Canada, to the Eskimos housing thier draft picks in a barn. This league is pathetic.

Hey anyone got this week's power rankings lol? I hear B.C. has a real shot next year. They have to be one of the top 8 teams in the league, I like thier chances....

I'm not. Big NFL or CFL fan, only football I care about is NCAA. I'm not going to make a thread and rip into those leagues because I think they are boring and subpar.

To each a zone bro.

I herd they are having a really tough time selling the grey cup tickets.

I'm not. Big NFL or CFL fan, only football I care about is NCAA. I'm not going to make a thread and rip into those leagues because I think they are boring and subpar.

To each a zone bro.

I herd they are having a really tough time selling the grey cup tickets.

Not really, well over 46,000 last time I heard. Problem is, BC Place holds an insane amount of seats by CFL standards. Lions in and it would have been an easy sellout. Also doesn't help that it was just here in 2011.

Add me to the "I care" group.

Love the logo they did:

B3d9zFDCIAAMlqZ.jpg

AWESOME!!!

I love the CFL but darn it the worst music I have ever heard in my life has been at the Grey Cup. Awful half time entertainment every year. Gut churning.

Too much French is spoken too.

Great game though.

Well French is one of Canada's official languages.

And Hamilton needs to wake up and start playing.

Archived