The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Evander Kane's Embarrassing Antics

Webster6

Why are you so angry?

I'm not angry, i'm just arguing a point. If anything I'm trying to destroy any interest in acquiring this guy. Don't hate him personally, I just see a lot of people on this forum have suggested trading for him and I'm calling out his stupid antics as evidence to why we shouldn't.

I'm 21 years old. Younger than him, and even I've got it humility figured out. That idiot needs to grow up and quit causing problems for his team and at least pretend to have a professional attitude.

- Slava Voynov and his troubles

- Patrick Kane punches a cab driver

- Theo Fleury, Bob Probert, etc with their addiction problems

- Tiger Woods cheats on his wife with boatloads of women

- Plaxico Burress shoots himself

- NFL players murder, rape, and drug problems

Evander Kane plays with his money.

Never in 1 million years what I want that guy on our team. I don't care how good he is. There's just no room for antics like that. The guy needs to grow up and realize that he lives in a dream world. there's a world outside of the world of pro sports where people don't make that amount of money even though they work harder. Kane needs to learn some respect

I'm not angry, i'm just arguing a point. If anything I'm trying to destroy any interest in acquiring this guy. Don't hate him personally, I just see a lot of people on this forum have suggested trading for him and I'm calling out his stupid antics as evidence to why we shouldn't.

I'm 21 years old. Younger than him, and even I've got it humility figured out. That idiot needs to grow up and quit causing problems for his team and at least pretend to have a professional attitude.

The only thing you're destroying is any interest in seeing another one of your boring posts.

Why does he have green...backs? Do the Jets pay him in USD and give him cash? Even if he does make USD, I'd assume he has it deposited directly into his account...therefore, it would make sense for him to use our currency. At least I think so.

All NHL contracts are in figures of US Dollars.

How it is paid I'm not sure.

I'm sorry but if I was back in my early 20's and won the 6/49, you wouldn't catch me doing push up's with a stack of cash.

You'd see me beside a nice car, or a motorcycle doing a road trip through North America or Europe.

Yes, when you're young you do stupid things. But stupid things that I did as a kid pales in comparison to what I'm seeing kids do now.

I'm sorry but if I was back in my early 20's and won the 6/49, you wouldn't catch me doing push up's with a stack of cash.

You'd see me beside a nice car, or a motorcycle doing a road trip through North America or Europe.

Yes, when you're young you do stupid things. But stupid things that I did as a kid pales in comparison to what I'm seeing kids do now.

Someone posing near a fancy, expensive car or with their piles of money is pretty much the same thing.

The only reason why anyone has a problem with this is that hockey fans aren't used to NHL players acting like the stereotypical pro sports athlete. Not justifying his behaviour, but like I statd earlier, it's not as if he beat his wife, punched a cab driver, or pulled out a gun and shot himself or someone else; it's very harmless.

Archived