The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Linden Vey Leads The NHL in Shooting % (Of Players Who Have Played Over 15 Games)

Giant Inflatable Beaver

He's got an offensive skill that's for sure. But can he be a center in this conference? I'm not sure about that.

Any player can succeed no matter the size if they're put in the environment to succeed. If you give Vey marshmallows like Bonino and Burrows then I'm pretty sure he'd be in a worse situation that if he had say guys like Kesler or Matthias forechecking for him. He looks real good setting up Richy and Matthias on the third. I'd keep him there for now.

Richardson and Matthias have been on fire since Vey arrived on that line.

Is that a coincidence?

Richardson, who also assisted on Shawn Matthias' goal, has three goals and six points in the past four games. With six goals and 13 points, he's on pace to break his career highs in each category (14 goals in 2006-07 for the Colorado Avalanche and 27 points in 2009-10 for the Los Angeles Kings).

Most over rated stat ever... PP time plus playing with the Sedins. You should have done further research.

How can that over-rated? It's a statistic of how many chances he's converted out of the chances he's had. Stats people can be so simple minded.

Archived