The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens Dec 9th,2014 @Bell Centre SNP,RDS,SNE

3KBieksa

"We need to feed off the emotion tonight. A better defensive game is needed from us to win." - Desjardins

"No update on Shawn Matthias. Not sure if he'll play tonight." - Desjardins

"Ryan Miller starts in net." - Desjardins

Glad Miller's back. Time to steal a game and prove why he's a vezina goalie.

"If we say anything we're looked upon as complainers. I don't know why that is." - Matthias on targeted hits to his head by Robidas/Ribeiro

"I'm feeling better. It seems every day there's another test and I'm not even sure what the next test is." - Matthias on Robidas hit

"Kind of being cautious. It was a pretty vicious hit to the head. I'm not sure when I'll be back in." - Matthias on playing status

Glad Miller's back. Time to steal a game and prove why he's a vezina goalie.

you'll be held accountable, according the the millertime bill, You may not criticize our defence any one of them, you may not blame our finishing abilities, and Miller shall be criticized and put to shame if the following game is not what you called "stolen", and you shall not try to attempt and push the vezina bull crap he got 5 years ago.

That first line is so soft. No idea why they don't let Weise stay on the top line. He's proven he belongs there, anytime he's been on there he's been effective and either set up goals for patches or made plays happen.

What the hell are you talking about? How is that a soft line? Pacioretty and Galchenyuk are 2nd and 3rd on the Habs in hits with 48 and 43 respectively. Gallagher is a bulldog who is always in front of the net. I know you have a massive crush on Weise, but c'mon.

you'll be held accountable, according the the millertime bill, You may not criticize our defence any one of them, you may not blame our finishing abilities, and Miller shall be criticized and put to shame if the following game is not what you called "stolen", and you shall not try to attempt and push the vezina bull crap he got 5 years ago.

W0t? It's not about 5 years ago. He's the canucks starting goalie which makes him the best goalie in the nhl automatically.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

What the hell are you talking about? How is that a soft line? Pacioretty and Galchenyuk are 2nd and 3rd on the Habs in hits with 48 and 43 respectively. Gallagher is a bulldog who is always in front of the net. I know you have a massive crush on Weise, but c'mon.

Weise = former canuck = beauty = automatically the best player in eastern conference. East is pathetic. We would be 6-0 on this road trip if not for game fixing. Maybe 5-1 because bernier genuinely stole a game.

I'm a homer sue me! I went to the doctor he said I have 2 diseases.

1. States the truth and knows Vancouver is the only good team in the nhl

2. Tourettes Syndrome on saying Canucks are the best.

But he said the Tourettes is fine, since I'm stating truth

He lives in his cushy Canucks bubble

Last game of the long road trip, a bit banged up and entering a real charged up, emotional building. Gonna be a real tough one to win and we need a huge game from Miller tonight, hope he can deliver

He lives in his cushy Canucks bubble

Last game of the long road trip, a bit banged up and entering a real charged up, emotional building. Gonna be a real tough one to win and we need a huge game from Miller tonight, hope he can deliver

1. Yes I do. Does that upset you?

2. I've probably watched more habs games than any of you this year. Weise has been spectacular on that line.

2. I've probably watched more habs games than any of you this year. Weise has been spectacular on that line.

Weise has been good in limited action, but far from spectacular.

Also, this is the frist time this line has been together. Galchenyuk is being moved to centre on this line while Desharnais (Pacioretty's normal centre) has been moved to the third line. Don't get me wrong, I like Weise. But he has top 6 speed with bottom 6 skills. He can fill in on occason to give a spark, but he belongs on the 4th line with Prust and Malholtra

1. Not at all, you provide good comic relief.

2. Yes and you're "better than everyone at watching hockey" too, so there's that. :lol:

W0t? It's not about 5 years ago. He's the canucks starting goalie which makes him the best goalie in the nhl automatically.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Weise = former canuck = beauty = automatically the best player in eastern conference. East is pathetic. We would be 6-0 on this road trip if not for game fixing. Maybe 5-1 because bernier genuinely stole a game.

I'm a homer sue me! I went to the doctor he said I have 2 diseases.

1. States the truth and knows Vancouver is the only good team in the nhl

2. Tourettes Syndrome on saying Canucks are the best.

But he said the Tourettes is fine, since I'm stating truth

Best goalie in n the NHL, just because his vans starting goalie. What kind of crap this guy is throwing. his one if the worst in goalie percentage and his a starter goalie.

Archived