The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Montreal Canadiens Dec 9th,2014 @Bell Centre SNP,RDS,SNE

3KBieksa

I'm a guy but I gotta mention that this is by far the greatest looking team of all time.

Looking for Burrows to have a monster game tomorrow. He wasn't very visible the past week along with his line mates.

But damn... Such a good looking group. How is it fair that we have the most talented and best looking team?

Ha it looks like Kass just picked his suit up from the thrift store.

Montreal has such a great hockey tradition..very cool...The Habs and their fans will be extra pumped for this game due to the ceremony...Hopefully,Matthias will be back,there's a real hole without him there...It should be a good game,if the Canucks can withstand the onslaught they know thats coming in the first period...I'm predicting a Habs win.

In shocking disrespect to the classic gent, Le Gros Bill(RIP to the legend, of course)..this one devolves into a slugfest, 'Slapshot' donnybrook, with savage muggings, gratuitous shenanigans & needless tomfoolery.

It'll make Johnny Cash's 'Boy Named Sue' appear a picnic at Stanley's Seawall.

Van will emerge bruised & aching from this bloodied bar saloon, with a sheepish grin & slender margin.

Big Jean will look down sadly from the Heavens, observing his beloved Habs lose a nail-biter, sort of wishing he was still in his Forum throne, just behind the bench.

Tsk, tsk..mutter the angels around him.."Hey, claims Mr Beliveau..sometimes in hockey you 'ave to put 'cher foot down, & can't take it..besides, it's the style that we Canadians have always loved..."

From the Montreal side,

Eller is out with an upper body injury, Weaver is out with a concussion.

Montreal dressed new lines in practice in an effort to get their offence going

( all three top lines are new combinations)

Pacioretty - Galchenyuk - Gallagher

Sekac - Plekanec - Andrighetto

Bournival - Desharnais - Parenteau

Prust - Malholtra - Weise

I'm a guy but I gotta mention that this is by far the greatest looking team of all time.

Looking for Burrows to have a monster game tomorrow. He wasn't very visible the past week along with his line mates.

But damn... Such a good looking group. How is it fair that we have the most talented and best looking team?

its OK Apollo this is the Left Coast, you can come out

Archived