The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Claim] Canucks Claim Brandon Mcmillian from AZ

HowYaDrouin

I see him as having been brought in to see if he can provide potential insurance in the event a trade is consummated here in the near future.

MacMillan spent 10% of his paltry 11 minutes per game on the PK-in which he was not scored upon and came out with a +1 rating.

The man might be here to for reasons most don't see or care to ponder.

I see him as having been brought in to see if he can provide potential insurance in the event a trade is consummated here in the near future.

MacMillan spent 10% of his paltry 11 minutes per game on the PK-in which he was not scored upon and came out with a +1 rating.

The man might be here to for reasons most don't see or care to ponder.

You could be right. I like it as a depth move.

Thought he looked better against the Islanders than the previous games. People seem quick to judge if players don't put numbers up right away. It takes some time to fit with a new team sometimes.

I thought after one shaky shift early against the islanders, he came back and played as billed. Forechecked hard, and battled pretty well along the boards. If that's what he can do in the 10-12 minute range as a depth forward, I don't mind him being 13th forward when we get some guys back.

Archived