The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[2014-15] Canucks Injuries & Ice Chips Thread Part 2 | Where the Streets Have No Kassian Updates

Brad Marchand

Yup, hoping this opens up the possibility to take on a bad (but expiring) contract in exchange for valuable picks/prospects B)

I guess it depends on when they see him back and if it covers enough time to make it through to the end of the season. If we run out a week before, then we could be in trouble cap-wise.

I guess it depends on when they see him back and if it covers enough time to make it through to the end of the season. If we run out a week before, then we could be in trouble cap-wise.

There's ~6weeks left in the season. Benning stated Miller is expected out for 6 weeks. I don't think there'll be a problem.

You don't really realize how good your team is until injuries start hitting and you still manage to win games. I'm pretty content with how they've played missing 3 top 4 defencemen for us and having guys like Weber, Biega getting more minutes than I expected them to get this season. We're not a super talented team but our team healthy can be one of the better teams in the league and I see that from seeing how much of an impact Edler, Tanev, Bieksa can make along with Richardson and Burrows in their role.

what are we going to do if all the comits have to play and all the main Canuckle head players are injured except Lack?

Hopefully the CANUCKS will be able to win their hockey game tonight , with so many injuries.

GO CANUCKS GO ! YOU CAN DO IT , GO WIN !

Alex Burrows, Brad Richardson, Kevin Bieksa all on the ice prior to Nux 10 am practice. #canucks

Burrows having long chat with athletic therapist at bench. Did some quick starts, stops and then left ice. #Canucks

Cam Tucker@CamTucker_Metro 2 mins

Alex Burrows has headed back down the tunnel. Did a couple of sprints from boards to boards. Didn't seem pleased, now off the ice #Canucks

Jeff Paterson@patersonjeff 1 min

Edler doubts he'll play tomorrow vs SJS #Canucks

Archived