The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[2014-15] Canucks Injuries & Ice Chips Thread Part 2 | Where the Streets Have No Kassian Updates

Brad Marchand

I'm not even that worried to be honest.

Nor am I so long as Lack and our D core stays healthy. I really think that Markstrom should get another regular season start though just to build up his confidence a little bit, just in case he does end up having to play some playoff minutes

Happy healing Millsy

In Lack We Trust

Nor am I so long as Lack and our D core stays healthy. I really think that Markstrom should get another regular season start though just to build up his confidence a little bit, just in case he does end up having to play some playoff minutes

Happy healing Millsy

In Lack We Trust

Wrong. Just wrong.

Agent Mike Liut on Ryan Miller's knee injury : "He is not behind schedule, he is on schedule." #Canucks

More Liut : "This injury is never 4 weeks for a goalie, it's 6-8 weeks. #Canucks

Liut : "As I told you 2 weeks ago, goalies take longer to recover from this type of knee injury." #Canucks

So no setback at least, just a longer recovery time for a goalie.

What's up with Richardson and Kassian? If I were to hazard a guess,..is it Kassian's back? Any new flair-ups to that foot injury problem of Richardson's? Concussions maybe? It's all just so closed-camp. Is there nothing to report from the flies on those dressing-room or arena walls?

What's up with Richardson and Kassian? If I were to hazard a guess,..is it Kassian's back? Any new flair-ups to that foot injury problem of Richardson's? Concussions maybe? It's all just so closed-camp. Is there nothing to report from the flies on those dressing-room or arena walls?

Richardson took a cross-check in the Flyers game and apparently hurt his back.

According to Willie D, Kassian injured his back on November 4th vs. Colorado and he's been dealing with it ever since. It was from a cheap shot by Nick Holden and it was mistakenly called a knee injury at the time.

Still no sign of when Kassian and/or Richardson will be back?

It was mentioned somewhere in the Province or Sun that Richardson has a microfracture in his ankle that won't fully heal until the offseason so he's day-to-day until at least the playoffs start.

It was mentioned somewhere in the Province or Sun that Richardson has a microfracture in his ankle that won't fully heal until the offseason so he's day-to-day until at least the playoffs start.

Well isn't that just dandy. Hope he's able to play when we're facing must-win games.

Archived