The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Toronto Maple Leafs @ Vancouver Canucks | 3.14.2015 | CBC | 4:00 PM PST

Brad Marchand

Glad Higgins is back.

Say what you will about his lack of production, but his defensive and forechecking game are stellar.

I'd much rather have him on the third line than Dorsett. Who I think is getting the Vey treatment right now from WIllie.

Looks like Higgins, Richardson, Bieksa and Weber in. Corrado, Stanton, Burrows and Vey out?

Coach hasn't confirmed but that looks really good. Hopefully that'll get us to another level because Richardson and Higgins are big penalty killers along with Bieksa. Don't understand why Corrado is out if he isn't injured because he's been playing well IMO.

Markstrom has been sent down to @UticaComets "to get a few games in," said coach Desjardins. #Canucks

Vancouver Canucks@VanCanucks 6m

Desjardins said Burrows took a maintenance day; coach will make line-up decisions Saturday morning.

The @UticaComets play tomorrow and Sunday - I would expect Markstrom to play both, then be recalled back.

Looks like Higgins, Richardson, Bieksa and Weber in. Corrado, Stanton, Burrows and Vey out?

Coach hasn't confirmed but that looks really good. Hopefully that'll get us to another level because Richardson and Higgins are big penalty killers along with Bieksa. Don't understand why Corrado is out if he isn't injured because he's been playing well IMO.

I think Willie wants better puck movement from our D after last game.

Weber and Bieksa can move the puck better than Stanton and Corrado. I've liked Stanton's game in his own end, but he doesn't contribute a whole lot offensively.

Ideally I'd like to see:

Edler Tanev

Hamhuis Sbisa

Stanton Bieksa

Time to make amends for the defeat at the Air Canada Center last year...The Canucks are going to have to learn to respect all of their opponents going forward,however low in the standings they may be....The Flames are an example team that many other teams have taken far to lightly this season,only to be bitten in the ass by their relentless work ethic.

Canucks should win,hopefully the schooling by LA didn't knock the stuffing out of them.

I think Willie wants better puck movement from our D after last game.

Weber and Bieksa can move the puck better than Stanton and Corrado. I've liked Stanton's game in his own end, but he doesn't contribute a whole lot offensively.

Ideally I'd like to see:

Edler Tanev

Hamhuis Sbisa

Stanton Bieksa

I think we should try something different than Hamhuis-Sbisa though, Hamhuis hasn't look good recently. Weber is like Tanev since he's mobile, pretty good passer and solid defensively on his guy. Sbisa and Bieksa is a tough 3rd pairing, Stanton or Sbisa both are physical. Really liked Stanton and Bieksa last year but if Sbisa can be just as physical he'll be a better fit with his mobility.

every other eastern team manages it. They clealclearly didnt make the schedule to aaccommodate bedtimes bud.

premier canadian matchup. they would probably want to start at 5, but that doesn't fit their double header line up.

look at playoffs. SCF, canucks started at 5pm.

Archived