The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Toronto Maple Leafs @ Vancouver Canucks | 3.14.2015 | CBC | 4:00 PM PST

Brad Marchand

Because it's reasonable for us to start a game at 4, but it's not reasonable for them to start a game at 10. Kids are not staying up till 12:30 to watch a game

has nothing to do with that, when Ottawa and Montreal are here the game still starts at 7 PT

they do it because it's Toronto, no other reason.

They'll be playing back to back games, and Calgary just destroyed them

Absolutely no excuse for not getting a win tomorrow

Totally agree..no excuse to lose tomorrow..if they do..they will have lost to Buffalo.Arizona.NJ and the Leafs...the threads on CDC will be brutal .

I cant wait till the off season so they hopefully move some of these redundant players and make room for some young guys..there is a real log jam now counting McMillan there are 3 press boxers tomorrow not counting about 3 D men as Weber and Bieksa are supposed to be back as well.....if Kassian and Kenins sit I might get sick.,

I agree. Hopefully recoup some picks while we're at it.

Vancouver Canucks@VanCanucks 6m6 minutes ago

Markstrom has been sent down to @UticaComets "to get a few games in," said coach Desjardins. #Canucks

Vancouver Canucks@VanCanucks 6m

6 minutes ago

Desjardins said Burrows took a maintenance day; coach will make line-up decisions Saturday morning.

Ryan Biech@ryanbiech 2m2 minutes agoVancouver, British Columbia

The @UticaComets play tomorrow and Sunday - I would expect Markstrom to play both, then be recalled back.

That makes sense. Lack gets lit up by the Kings so let's send Markstrom back down to the league he dominated already this season.

How about giving the guy more than one chance? After next season we have no starting goalie.

That makes sense. Lack gets lit up by the Kings so let's send Markstrom back down to the league he dominated already this season.

How about giving the guy more than one chance? After next season we have no starting goalie.

We're trying for the playoffs. We're not in the position right now to be giving chances :picard:

If we can get some help from other teams tonight, and beat Toronto, it could be a huge night! Problem is, we lose, and teams don't do us any favors, it could be a very bad night. Anyway you look at it tonight is big!!

Every game for the next 10 will be, 2 losses in a row could be the difference between making it or not.

Every game for the next 10 will be, 2 losses in a row could be the difference between making it or not.

Very true, but I think it's going to take a touch more than .500 hockey to get us in. Need to get at least a small win streak going along the way.

Good god this means I have to listen to Glen Healy today. Why do they hire goalies to be on the panel(s)? Cory Hirsch is equally annoying but he gets a pass being a former Canuck. Colby Armstrong and Steve Rucchin are a breath of fresh air though actually some level headed insight.

Archived