The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Toronto Maple Leafs @ Vancouver Canucks | 3.14.2015 | CBC | 4:00 PM PST

Brad Marchand

He's a skilled player that's finding his way in his first season.

He's never going to be a hard checking gritty player. Anyone who thought that doesn't know what kind of player he is.

He'll need to bulk up and get stronger this summer, no doubt. But every rookie goes through that learning curve their first season.

Well put. People trashing him way too much...

When he gets the favourable matchups he's actually excelled very well. He's just a rookie... Great addition by JB.

Honestly he kind of reminds me of B Mo. Plus they both wear #7

When b Mo was 23 he had 26 points in 44 games with the devils... Vey has 22 in 63 so there's a big drop off.

They're both very similar size wise and play the same style of game if u ask me

The juice is loose! This is the perfect crappy team for the boys to break their little streak of unacceptable failures against. The building will be absolutely rocking with the 50/50 split of Leafs and Canucks fans. Also with the leafs having to start two games in 23 hours I think the Canucks will roll to a big W.

Why Weber? The guy has been a turnover machine lately. Corrado and especially Stanton has played solid back there...

Weber has turned the puck over less than Hamhuis lately. I think he actually stabilizes Hamhuis somewhat, as surprising as that sounds.

Corrado has been solid, but I'm not sure if he's ready for full time duty. Stanton has been pretty solid too, I think him coming out is just about trying to keep guys fresh. He has blocked alot of shots lately.

I think they also wanna get the offense going. Bieksa and Weber will helpfully get our transition game going.

Can I ask anyone that can answer ???????

With everyone healthy now we are 3 men over our limit

Do they not have to be sent down to the minors (who will be sent down ?? )

As I thought the roster limit was 23 and we now have 26 healthy bodies

Or is there an allowable turnover time or something that I do not know about

Thanks all

Archived