The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Edmonton Oilers win the McDavid Sweepstakes

Zfetch

Thank God he's in the West. The Sabres will only see him twice a year.

The 'Nucks on the other hand........

Isn't your franchise the one whose GM just said that he feels bad for their fans lol.

Hey Jack, we cried when we found out we were stuck with you.

Murray: what an idiot.

Just saw the Tim Murray interview... This guy is absolutely classless. Instead of saying he's excited to draft eichel he almost cries on TV...

And he fired Nolan after he gave him nothing to work with.

He's definitely my least favourite gm in the league. Classless. If I was eichel, I wouldn't report to that dump Buffalo.

They need to put in provisions to not allow this to happen.

If a team wins X amount of 1st overall picks in Y amount of years, their odds should drop dramatically, etc. Call it the Oilers Amendment. Sick of these people ruining/wasting careers of promising young talent.

Isn't your franchise the one whose GM just said that he feels bad for their fans lol.

Hey Jack, we cried when we found out we were stuck with you.

Murray: what an idiot.

I don't control Murray... He, like most others, are expendable if need be.

I don't control Murray... He, like most others, are expendable if need be.

Of course you don't. I'd fire him tomorrow if that were my team.

Unfortunately, for Sabres fans, they are in the hands of one of the biggest morons in the business.

If Oilers are proud of this then that's just sad. 4 first overalls in the span of 6 years is a joke! What a fail of an organization.

PS: I hope McDavid end up being a bust. I don't wanna see the Canucks gettin destroyed by him.

I'd rather him develop into his true potential on another team then see him under perform.

Edmonton better do something. I'm sick of all these promising prospects being forced into situations they're not ready for.

Disgusting.

Hard to think of any other context where complete incompetence has been rewarded so substantially and repeatedly. Edmonton gives a whole new meaning to "building" through the draft.

The only consolation here is that incompetent brother franchises in Buffalo and Toronto lost as a result.

article_f24cc459-ba70-47f2-96a5-639c8a0a

AGAIN.

Looks like God answered.

Just saw the Tim Murray interview... This guy is absolutely classless. Instead of saying he's excited to draft eichel he almost cries on TV...

And he fired Nolan after he gave him nothing to work with.

He's definitely my least favourite gm in the league. Classless. If I was eichel, I wouldn't report to that dump Buffalo.

What an entitled little turd.

Buffalo will remain a joke while he's in charge

Archived