The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[ Speculation of Possibilities] Canucks potential trade destination for Evgeni Malkin

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/six-potential-trade-destinations-for-evgeni-malkin/#__federated=1

Vancouver Canucks: Take a deep breathMalkin straight up for the Sedins. How does that sound? It seems like the type of outlandish trade only completed in video games or fantasy leagues, sure, but what better way to shake up both franchises? Being on a Sedin-less Canucks team would finally give Malkin a chance to be the face of a franchise and it would add some more depth to the Pens. From the Canucks perspective, the team hasnt been anywhere close to a contender since making the Cup final in 2011 so a major move might be in store. Even if the Sedins werent part of the deal, the Canucks would have plenty of other pieces to offer up.

Potential trade chips: Daniel Sedin, Henrik Sedin, Jake Virtanen, Brendan Gaunce, Nicklas Jensen, Jared McCann, Sven Baertschi, Hunter Shinkaruk

The Sedins won't waive so that's a nonstarter, let alone the other reasons... But what do you guys think it would take for us to get Malkin?

I'd trade for malkin for the right price. I wouldn't trade Horvat, Virtanen, Baertschi, Demko or Subban. If we have to give up a couple future 1st rounders DON'T. DO. THE. DEAL.!!!!

then no malkin. and lol if u wouldnt give up Baertschi or Subban. Helll I'd move Demko in a heart beat.

Archived