The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nick Jensen threatens to divorce in protest of gay marriage

Nobody gives a F*** it's so messed up that for some reason it is acceptable to protest something like gay marriage espessialy now in 2015. If I wrote an article about how if I was against black people getting married I would be in deep sh** but for some reason the gay thing is just ok to protest. This world doesn't make sense lol. Protest all you want, people aren't going to change there lives because some annoying ignorant pricks don't like your choices let alone people you don't even know.

Still people around that would protest interracial marriage

Malachi 2:16 (New King James Version)

16 “For the Lord God of Israel says

That He hates divorce,

For it covers one’s garment with violence,”

Says the Lord of hosts.

“Therefore take heed to your spirit,

That you do not deal treacherously.”

Malachi 2:16 (New King James Version)

16 “For the Lord God of Israel says

That He hates divorce,

For it covers one’s garment with violence,”

Says the Lord of hosts.

“Therefore take heed to your spirit,

That you do not deal treacherously.”

"For what God has brought together, let no man break apart"

Glenn Beck said he can also confirm approximately 10,000 pastors willing to die "for the sanctity of marriage." By all means go right ahead. Less idiots for everyone to deal with.

That's a bit harsh.

The truth is, Christians should have expected this to happen. It's obviously not ideal, but not everyone is Christian, so we have to just let things like this go on...

I feel like there's a strong sense of entitlement among believers who aren't willing to at least tolerate gay marriage.

That's a bit harsh.

The truth is, Christians should have expected this to happen. It's obviously not ideal, but not everyone is Christian, so we have to just let things like this go on...

I feel like there's a strong sense of entitlement among believers who aren't willing to at least tolerate gay marriage.

Entitlement? They are beyond reproach in the eyes of God. Perfect beings. Understand this about born-agains. They are untouchable, the elite, the chosen, one and the same as the original Jewish bloodline which they inherited when the Jews rejected the messiah they are true sons of god in their own right. They have the protection and authority of the almighty in all their doings. The basis of their theology demands these precepts.

I really can't put my opinions on here for fear I'd likely be banned, but as a Christian I agree with this couple. That is all I'll say, I won't quote the bible.

Speak up. Your brothers and sisters in other lands are losing their lives for their beliefs. So you get banned. Jesus still loves you.

Doesn't he?

Entitlement? They are beyond reproach in the eyes of God. Perfect beings. Understand this about born-agains. They are untouchable, the elite, the chosen, one and the same as the original Jewish bloodline which they inherited when the Jews rejected the messiah they are true sons of god in their own right. They have the protection and authority of the almighty in all their doings. The basis of their theology demands these precepts.

We're not beyond reproach, we're just the same as any of you. It's just that we've been shown grace and love and now it's our job to share Jesus' love with the world. We aren't untouchable. We shouldn't be elite. We put our pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else, and we screw up time and time again just like everyone else. I could go into preaching mode here, but I won't.

But yeah, entitlement. It's not our earth, it's yours and we're just living on it. Why should we demand that people adhere to the guidelines of something they're not a part of? Believers have gotten comfortable enough that they expect the world to conform to them and to stay that way. It's not a right way of thinking.

We're not beyond reproach, we're just the same as any of you. It's just that we've been shown grace and love and now it's our job to share Jesus' love with the world. We aren't untouchable. We shouldn't be elite. We put our pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else, and we screw up time and time again just like everyone else. I could go into preaching mode here, but I won't.

But yeah, entitlement. It's not our earth, it's yours and we're just living on it. Why should we demand that people adhere to the guidelines of something they're not a part of? Believers have gotten comfortable enough that they expect the world to conform to them and to stay that way. It's not a right way of thinking.

You're totally entitled to your opinion, I just think that this old monotheism stuff is going the way of the dinosaur (REAL ones, not the ones that humans supposedly lived with)

Jesus is like a psycho ex-boyfriend. He says he loves me, but if I don't choose to love him back, he's going to torture me for eternity....what a nice guy.

You're totally entitled to your opinion, I just think that this old monotheism stuff is going the way of the dinosaur (REAL ones, not the ones that humans supposedly lived with)

Jesus is like a psycho ex-boyfriend. He says he loves me, but if I don't choose to love him back, he's going to torture me for eternity....what a nice guy.

Lol no. That last bit; you're looking at it from the wrong perspective. But that's another discussion for another time.

Archived