The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Canucks will likely bargain-bin shop

NHL'er

Good enough for a cheap short term fix. He also could become traded for picks down the road.

Would help our PP.

If it came down to Weber or Clendenning, i'd keep Clendening just because I see a bit more upside in him than I do Weber.

He certainly didn't help the Pens pp.

Sorry, realized that when I was tucking my boys in for their nap... Heat must be getting to me lol

Edler, Ehrhoff

Hamhuis, Tanev

Sbisa, Corrado/Clendening/Weber

Stanton,Corrado/Clendening/Weber

*One of Weber/Clendening traded.

That's actually a legit top 4 if Ehrhoff still has game and refinds his chemistry with Edler and the Sedins.

This is the concerning part, what happened to him after he left Vancouver?

Bloody Buffalo ruining former Canucks?

Or, he just wasn't utilized properly in Pitt. If you're going to sign Hoff, you sign him for 1st unit pp, or don't sign him.

As much as I hate to see him go, I think Bieksa still gets moved in the next 2 weeks and we go after an immediate offensive D-man in free agency. I don't think JB wants to raise anyone's expectations right now, but I can't see him being complacent at this point and the fact that they were working on a trade tells me that they will probably still find a way to make it happen.

Benning: Welcome Back Cody

Hodgson: Thanks Jim, looking forward to it. So I'm assuming I'll play with Radim and Zack, or possibly Sven?

Benning: Well, no, not really.

Hodgson: Higgy? Burr?

Benning: Ummm, no

Hodgson: Is Henrik going to be playing wing this year? I'd make a great centre piece for those guys.

Benning: uh yeah, you'll most likely be on the 3rd line, possibly 4th, as Horvat has stepped up and Bonino is another good centre.

Hodgson: Can you excuse me? I need to call my agent.

Benning: Welcome Back Cody

Hodgson: Thanks Jim, looking forward to it. So I'm assuming I'll play with Radim and Zack, or possibly Sven?

Benning: Well, no, not really.

Hodgson: Higgy? Burr?

Benning: Ummm, no

Hodgson: Is Henrik going to be playing wing this year? I'd make a great centre piece for those guys.

Benning: uh yeah, you'll most likely be on the 3rd line, possibly 4th, as Horvat has stepped up and Bonino is another good centre.

Hodgson: Can you excuse me? I need to call my agent.

Or, sorry Cody but you're our new water boy.

Sorry, realized that when I was tucking my boys in for their nap... Heat must be getting to me lol

Edler, Ehrhoff

Hamhuis, Tanev

Sbisa, Corrado/Clendening/Weber

Stanton,Corrado/Clendening/Weber

*One of Weber/Clendening traded.

That looks more like a rspectable lineup. Please!!!!! get rid of Weber. He got bounced around like a little schoolgirl in the playoffs last year and he is NOT our answer for the PP.

There isn't any of you who weren't high on Cody and disappointed when he was traded. You all wanted Gillis's head for trading him.

He did well enough to get that huge contract from Buffalo. Then last year Buffalo was losing for McDavid and everyone on Buffalo had a bad season.

Cody after the buyout will get offers. Probably two way offers only. It wouldn't hurt to give him a two way deal.

Archived