The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Republican Debate - More Trouble For Trump Over Sexist Megyn Kelly Comments

DonLever

If you follow us issues you would know that immigration and terrorism are the most popular issues with Americans and what they care most about.

illegal immigrants that even when caught are allowed to stay in usa. Are taking away jobs which takes away Americans money to help them get health care and better education.

Terrorism is a very real and imo the biggest problem for the usa especially when terror groups are targeting westerners. USA have experienced 9/11 and risking the national safety by not educating the viewers about their plans to talk about terrorism is "misguided." When Mexicans jump over a fence and are treated like legal americans. this begs the issue that isis and terror groups are most likely coming into the states without no issue. national safety is directed related to illegal immigrants.

health care, education and climate care are important but maybe someone should tell Mrs.Obama stop telling schools what to feed their children when they barely can afford proper books, tables, and educational materials. I actually would of liked more time on health care but felt that the time spent on the 2 big issues above were acceptable at least imo.

just my 2cents

Yes, Americans are lining up for jobs picking fruit and driving cabs... :rolleyes:

Yes, Americans are lining up for jobs picking fruit and driving cabs... :rolleyes:

Maybe not your average middle class or rich person, but there are plenty of poor people who I'm sure would be happy with any job.

This is such a terrible argument and one used by comedians in their acts. If you were to explore it, you would understand. They are also taking jobs away from those legal immigrants.

This is such a terrible argument and one used by comedians in their acts. If you were to explore it, you would understand. They are also taking jobs away from those legal immigrants.

They're also bankrupting cities, counties, and states, because while they have the reputation for working the jobs most Americans don't want (especially from said comedians), the vast majority don't work, they have anchor babies, and usurp taxpayer dollars (especially social assistance) that are supposed to be for Americans. This would not be tolerated in Canada. Canada already has enough issues maintaining social assistance as it is, and it would be utterly bankrupt entirely having to deal with the illegal immigration problem that saturates the US.

Lincoln was compassionate, and an amazing leader in America's darkest hour. Please tell me you're not comparing Trump to him?

Google told me he was a Republican, therefore, he's crap.

Lincoln was compassionate, and an amazing leader in America's darkest hour. Please tell me you're not comparing Trump to him?

Someone who isn't really left or right, someone all the parties dislike.

This is the question I was responding to. ^

If you go back and look at Lincoln before the civil war, he certainly fits that description.

oh really thats a bit stereotypical

maybe go do some research and you will find out some other things. At the end of the day someone who came illegally should be sent back.

What's "stereotypical" is that illegal aliens are "stealing" jobs...

Trump was the clear winner. Only by default though. Everyone was taking shots at him and he just kept going. He is crazy though.

define "debate winner"

because EVERY candidate will say they "won" and the other "lost" when it isn´t actuallt true...

Trump loves the media and got rich only because he didn´t have to deal with the general public. he made his fortune because he targeted the rich people only and even than he targetet the very rich ones with a gigantic ego able to spend money on a fancy trademark...

however a president will have to deal with the entire population and not only with the rich ones. the poor people will demand things he isn´t used...

also what´s gonna happen with his company if by a miracle Trump win this thing? he will be in charge or not? can it be done in USA?

also. Trump never had to deal with polititians of other countries. what Trump will do with Russia, China and Saudi Arabia? the King of Saudi Arabia makes Trump´s fortune look like nothing so how Trump will deal with the king?

Trump´s style? you´re fired? don´t think so...

also Russia and China. how the media guy will deal with?

sanctions? aren´t working...

missile defense system? sure. Trump does that and on the very next day we gonna see a Russian missile system instaled in Brazil (cause of BRICS) and Cuba. and sure the "money money money" will see some nukes flying around...

"play hard with China?" Really?

what´s gonna happen if China says "ok USA enought. pay your bill now!"

Trump is a media guy. the Republican party deserve a better candidate...

I always find it funny when Americans get all pissy about illegal immigration, ask the Apache, Commanche, Piutes and all the other Indian tribes about how they feel.

Then they are a country that rebelled against their lawful King and now moan about the rules.

I always find it funny when Americans get all pissy about illegal immigration, ask the Apache, Commanche, Piutes and all the other Indian tribes about how they feel.

Then they are a country that rebelled against their lawful King and now moan about the rules.

That would be the thinking of Mother Jones, Salon, and Daily KOS talking.

The thinking of anything regarding US history is, they've had immigration laws since the Constitution was adopted. So the thinking that they should just abandon them now because people south of the US border enjoy disregarding them is beyond inane.

One thing I know first hand is how illegals have far more of a bad impact on where they move to than good. There's something mighty pathetic about the 21st century premise of disregarding a country's laws and customs and thinking you're entitled to special treatment, and even worse, protesting and rioting when that country even strengthens it's laws to deal with law breakers. Illegals shouldn't even be arrested or taken to health facilities, they should be dumped off where they came from, especially the many who keep coming back to the US after being deported and commit crimes against Americans.

My sides..

Fox News’ Megyn Kelly Announces 10-Day Vacation

Fox News viewers won’t have Megyn Kelly to turn to for the next 10 days.

On her Wednesday broadcast, the anchor announced she would be taking a vacation, starting immediately.

It comes less than a week after Kelly made headlines by grilling GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump during the initial debate.

“It’s been an interesting week,” Kelly said, adding “It’s been six months since I’ve had a vacation.”

A Fox spokesman tells the Daily Beast the vacation was planned. But Salon disagrees, saying Kelly’s break comes as a surprise.

‎”The timing of her unplanned absence is a touch curious,” writes Scott Eric Kaufman. He adds the vacation is “coming mere days after Roger Ailes had to personally step to ratchet down hostilities between the battling parties — especially given the rumors that he told Trump that not accepting the detente would mean “go[ing] to war” with the network‎.”

Fox viewers will have to tune in in a couple of weeks, if only to see if Kelly ‎returns tanned, rested, and ready for her next presidential foray.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/08/13/fox-news-megyn-kelly-announces-10-day-vacation/

15bu8Vm.jpg

Archived