The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Town of Salem

Intoewsables

Jazz signed up by posting an "IN" gif and I quoted his gif. Then he signed both of us up on a list in the other thread, but neither of us are on the list...

Ironman streak rekt

No hard feelings though, Toews

Was this before or after MR's list? I kinda just copied that and started the sign ups from there. Really sorry if you guys posted saying you were in before I started this thread.

I wouldn't count this game as messing up your ironman streak since there's a player cap tbh. Not your fault.

Jazz signed up by posting an "IN" gif and I quoted his gif. Then he signed both of us up on a list in the other thread, but neither of us are on the list...

Ironman streak rekt

No hard feelings though, Toews

I'd be willing to give you my spot if you want. You can take my role and I'll act like I'm god killed? That ways your streak is intact.

Was this before or after MR's list? I kinda just copied that and started the sign ups from there. Really sorry if you guys posted saying you were in before I started this thread.

I wouldn't count this game as messing up your ironman streak since there's a player cap tbh. Not your fault.

It was after

Still going to follow this game though.

I'd be willing to give you my spot if you want. You can take my role and I'll act like I'm god killed? That ways your streak is intact.

No, but thanks a lot for the offer. You can keep the spot.

All streaks must come to an end.

Archived