The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

"Benning believes culture change will improve Canucks" Bob Mackenzie Interview

Gstank29

I think it would depend on whether they extended a qualifying offer? If they did, but did not sign him; we would retain his rights.

If not, ces la vie!

Qualifying does retain the players rights but I believe you only retain those rights for two years if unsigned.

Edit: Actually he would be a ufa as the team terminated his contract.

http://thecanuckway.com/2013/12/25/vancouver-canucks-terminate-contract-adam-polasek/

desiboynux4lifee*******, on 02 Jul 2015 - 4:12 PM, said:snapback.png

desiboynux4lifee*******, on 02 Jul 2015 - 4:12 PM, said:snapback.png

Mark my words if Bo- Sang gets his 1 chance in the NHL he will amaze and will prove all you haters wrong and I gaurantee it Doug Lidsters tenure on the Canucks' will be over after Bo-SANG proves them wrong.

Unless he's late for practise....doh....

That's not completely true on D. Speed, most definitely. But we will be waiting on Pedan and Tryamkin before we can claim our size is trending up on the back end.

I guess people think that a shift in direction is immediate. It takes time to implement and you provided examples which prove my point!

Virtanen for Sedin right winger. Right shooting, plays with Bertuzzi-like power and finesse, complements a cycle game well.

They've tried many different types of players with the Sedins, and Burrows has always been the best fit.

Jake plays nothing like Burrows, and he doesn't think the game like the Sedins, so I don't see him being a fit.

It will be Vrbata or Burrows playing with them, unless Grenier can somehow step up.

They've tried many different types of players with the Sedins, and Burrows has always been the best fit.

Jake plays nothing like Burrows, and he doesn't think the game like the Sedins, so I don't see him being a fit.

It will be Vrbata or Burrows playing with them, unless Grenier can somehow step up.

I always wanted to see Bert with the Twins?

But he was so engrained with Nazzy & Mo. Then gone before we could blink and try it out.

I'd give Jake a crack at some point. He has the speed to get in on the fore check. Which burr does. size to be even better going to the net. And def has the shot. Just if he can pick up the nuances of the cycle.

Some say he won't have the smarts. But hell, Patrick Maroon seems to have figured it out in Quackville.

I repeat; it's probably worth a shot?

Archived