The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Hit] Couture levels Lucic; Lucic Goes after Couture

Odd.

So is everyone who takes a penalty selfish? By your awesome reasoning, it would seem that way.

Not you again. anyway, there is a big difference between taking a good penalty to save a potential goal or to protect a team mate as opposed to serving to try to protect nothing other than your own foolish pride.

Sure. Sidestep the truth. Lucic's nuts are for his wife only. Sorry pal.

Guess what Einstein, the "GM of Vancouver" was trying to get this goof you speak of.

Any other irretrievably stupid comments you want to impart on this site? Please do. And good job with the mispelling of frack. You're such a rebel.

Sure. Sidestep the truth. Lucic's nuts are for his wife only. Sorry pal.

Guess what Einstein, the "GM of Vancouver" was trying to get this goof you speak of.

Any other irretrievably stupid comments you want to impart on this site? Please do. And good job with the mispelling of frack. You're such a rebel.

What truth?.. And im talking about Lucic in a Lucic thread. And to talk of spelling, nice edit.

I can see why Lucic is angry, that hit was a little cheap coming out of the box like that.

yeah and couture is such a little shi@ I can see why lucic would wanna get a peice of him. When he signs here next year to take vrbatas spot our team will be way more intimidating. He could potentially be with the sedins and make magic with them. People don't want lucic cause he's a bully? We need a bully. Protect our young talented guys and play an intimidating game.

What's this, the ultimate in homerism? My team's player, wrong, wrong or deplorably dirty wrong and moronic?

Threaten to kill opposing players while in the handshake line, spear, give shots to the back of the head because someone had the temerity to make a clean hit? Yeah, baby, he's my guy! And if the Canucks sign Paul Bernardo and Aaron Hernandez, they'll be my guys too, 'cause that's what it takes to be a REAL fan.

Well, maybe your guys.

the real question is why your bringing up child rapists in your post for no reason.

Some people are just a-holes. Don't need to break it down too much further or psychoanalyze. I deal with people from birth to death and I can tell you that you can see it all ages, some people are just unpleasant to be around.

Lucic is an a-hole who puts himself above those around him.

No need to bring the Bernardo's and Hernandez's into this, I know you are just trying to make a point but is a bit of a dick move.

If history has taught us anything, playing with integrity gets you nowhere.

Lucic might be a hot-headed POS, but sometimes you need those type of players on your team, to win the ultimate prize.

I can agree with this.

If history has taught us anything, playing with integrity gets you nowhere.

Lucic might be a hot-headed POS, but sometimes you need those type of players on your team, to win the ultimate prize.

As long as he's good in the dressing room that's all that matters

As long as he's good in the dressing room that's all that matters

As long as we win a Cup, and he fills a need to that end, that's what's most important. The Bruins climbed into the stands here, and got in fights with fans. Snepts chased a player down the tunnel, and faught him under the bleachers. Lucic loses it at times, and that's just fine by me, so long as it helps us win. Is not the bigger question whether he will help us win?

I can't wait to get Lucic, he belongs in Vancouver.

Please no, biggest clown in the league. Watch him pull down LAs first line with his "skill set" of poor skating and bad puck handling. And toughness? he can't can't even handle a clean hit without forcing his team to kill his punk penalty. Beauty hit by Couture, childish and selfish Lucic reaction.

My apologies as I'm certain this topic was already covered but why did Boston part ways with Lucic? I had only heard that his contract was up at the end of next season but I didn't follow the story after that.

Why did they part with Lucic and Hamilton too? Maybe there's more there than we will ever know? They turfed Seguin before, because of off ice reasons.

Why did they part with Lucic and Hamilton too? Maybe there's more there than we will ever know? They turfed Seguin before, because of off ice reasons.

I also ask this to myself too.

There's rumors Chara/Marchand are on the block which means Sweeney could be dismantling the core and bringing up a new one. Whatever tf it is, Sweeney's got a lot to do to fix the problem they have. And now with Irwin being assigned to Providence after clearing waivers, and Chara injured, they have quite horrible d.

Archived