The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

12 hours ago, Van40 said:

Masai Ujiri is one of the best gms in the league. He built a near 60 win team. I wouldn't be so quick to fire him. 

I would fire Casey and bring in Jerry Stackhouse. They've been grooming him for a couple years in the G League. 

I'd also try to trade Lowry for Wiggins

Look at Raps playoff history which is ugly. Except for making East Finals 2 yrs ago when it took 7 games to defeat Indiana & Miami which easily could have gone the other way. Being swept in back to back playoff series by the same team is unacceptable. Regular season success means absolutely nothing.

2 minutes ago, Chip Kelly said:

Why would he when he can just stay in Cleveland and be a contender?

Better shot at trading for Wiggins.

Besides $$ sell him on the appeal of winning a ring in another country and making history. Give Lebron power to bring in whatever players he wants.

He spoke quietly highly of Canada last yr when Cavs swept Raps in Toronto.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, J-23 said:

This actually would make some sense. As laughable as it seems. Raptors clear out cap to go after LeBron and or another big name player with help of Drake recruiting.

You keep your great young bench with VanVleet and Delon Weight and Powell and Siakam and Poetel etc.

Starting 5.

JV LBJ Kwahi CJ Miles TJ Mcbuckets

Bench

OG,Siakam,Poetel, Van Vleet, Delon Wright.

Then you can legit go to the Finals.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alflives said:

I think the Raptors have a very good team.  They need to stick to what they have.  King James might be on Philly next season, or in LA, or who knows?  Losing reveals character.  

It's the third time I've seen their character, I'm tired of character. I want to see pride.

Edited by smokes

4 hours ago, smokes said:

It's the third time I've seen their character, I'm tired of character. I want to see pride.

They are still a young team.  I think if they stay with these players, and add one veteran who has experienced winning a championship (a big bodied tough re-bounder defensive guy) they will be okay.

10 hours ago, Chip Kelly said:

This actually would make some sense. As laughable as it seems. Raptors clear out cap to go after LeBron and or another big name player with help of Drake recruiting.

You keep your great young bench with VanVleet and Delon Weight and Powell and Siakam and Poetel etc.

Starting 5.

JV LBJ Kwahi CJ Miles TJ Mcbuckets

Bench

OG,Siakam,Poetel, Van Vleet, Delon Wright.

Then you can legit go to the Finals.

and what do they give up for Kawhi..? lol 

22 minutes ago, Silky mitts said:

Derozan “mr. Casey I don’t feel so good” 

fades away way for series

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail all the same. Dread it. Run from it. Lebron still arrives.