The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

NBA Discussion

BoKnows

Anyone see a viable candidate from the West that could challenge Brooklyn?  Even without Harden, KD and Kyrie are cooking and they'll probably make it out from the East (barring Milwaukee really stepping it up, or PHI/ ATL having elite defense and shot making).
Maybe if it was the Clippers and they put one of Kawhi or George on the Nets' stars, but even so it'll be tough to shutdown KD's near automatic scoring (Suns at least have some wings and a healthy Paul and Booker would help for sure, and Ayton could help on the inside if the Nets slash; Denver and Utah probably can't offer much resistance).

Edited by Phil_314

11 hours ago, BoKnows said:

Wonder what Giannis is thinking.  Just signed a super-max and if things keep going the way there are it'll be another year of his prime wasted.

Could LBJ see an opportunity in Milwaukee?  

26 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

The West has some tight matchups with DEN-PHX and LAC-UTH. I see PHX and LAC coming out on top. In the East, I’ll go BKN and PHI. Finals will be LAC and BKN and want Kawhi to win another ring. 

This is how I think it will play out too, BKLYN gonna be hard to beat though...I think only team who could win a series vs them is Clippers 

• Like 1

On 6/8/2021 at 4:56 PM, Mj2345 said:

This is how I think it will play out too, BKLYN gonna be hard to beat though...I think only team who could win a series vs them is Clippers 

Probably true, unless Simmons on the 76ers could individually lock down Durant and then someone else takes Kyrie.
Kawhi and PG vs. KD and Kyrie would be something to witness.

I really thought Kawhi and PG would win 1 of the first two games in Utah but they didn’t and now Ibaka is out of the playoffs because he just had back surgery, things not looking good for LAC, they’ve never made it out of the second round ever and that looks to continue if they don’t get back in this series