The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Canucks 2-6 Wild

Brad Marchand

It is quite evident we need a big mean defenseman. Currently we don't have a defenseman that can hit, fight or clear the front of the net. All they do is stare at the puck and try to poke the puck free with their limited reach. Here is to a 30th place finish and at least the 4th overall pick or better!

2 minutes ago, Cameron88188 said:

It is quite evident we need a big mean defenseman. Currently we don't have a defenseman that can hit, fight or clear the front of the net. All they do is stare at the puck and try to poke the puck free with their limited reach. Here is to a 30th place finish and at least the 4th overall pick or better!

amen, its just a joke , softest D in the show.

25 minutes ago, Virtanen#18 said:

When will the Management realize we have no chance for playoffs? If no takers for Higgins, Weber, can't we just waive them? I'm pretty sure there are teams interested in Burrows and Vrbata. I'd rather watch a struggling team with up and coming rookies - Shinkaruk, Gaunce, Grenier... 

We need the Utica Channel..

9 minutes ago, Cameron88188 said:

It is just a wee bit too soon to Expect that from Pedan,. But the probability of that from him right now is 80%,. I reserve 20% for the learning curve at the NHL level.. 

Also check out our draft pick at the world juniors last year, Nikita Tryamkin, presently playing in the KHL until end of Feb or April 2016.

hilite reel: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8c99v190QI

57 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Only players I wanna see here next season:

Sedin Sedin

Sutter 

Horvat Virtanen

McCann Hansen

Edler Tanev

Sbisa Hutton

Miller

Markstrom

Benning will have plenty of cap space to work with and hopefully a young top 3 pick.

Only players I wanna see here next season:

Sedin-Sedin -

Lucic-R.Johansen-Virtanen (BC Boys)

Shink- Horvat-Grenier

Gaunce-McCann-

___Stud___+ Hamonic

Beast - Beast

Beast  - Beast

Tryamkin-Pedan

Markstrom

________

1 hour ago, SaintPatrick33 said:

Watch us get the 8th overall pick where all the true studs will be gone. Will really make this season a lost one if we do not get top 3 :(

2014 8th overall was William Nylander, who leads the AHL in scoring.

2013 8th overall was Rasmus Ristolainen, who got a hat-trick the other day, and is EXACTLY the type of player this team needs.

7 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

It is just a wee bit too soon to Expect that from Pedan,. But the probability of that from him right now is 80%,. I reserve 20% for the learning curve at the NHL level.. 

Also check out our draft pick at the world juniors last year, Nikita Tryamkin, presently playing in the KHL until end of Feb or April 2016.

hilite reel: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8c99v190QI

Hopefully we can see Pedan pdq! Where will Truamkin play next year? 

1 minute ago, Cameron88188 said:

Hopefully we can see Pedan pdq! Where will Truamkin play next year? 

Those are talks that JB should be having with the young man after his season ends.. Having said that, and if he comes to agree, Their is a possibility of him playing for Utica, or showing for the Nucks late this season. His Khl team may be finished Feb 18 2016.  You tube Pedan, you will enjoy.

Archived