The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Steve Harvey Announces the Wrong Miss Universe Winner!

Phil_314

Steve Harvey is likely re-living that moment over and over in his head.  As a perennial "blundering dunderhead" myself, I know that feeling.  I feel bad for Steve Harvey, not so much for Miss Columbia, but it has to be a little embarrassing for her as well.  I didn't know Miss Universe even existed anymore, but I like Steve Harvey because of Family Feud, and I was compelled to watch the clip.  There is no way he doesn't feel like a fool today.

24 minutes ago, Neversummer said:

Conspiracy theory - it was staged to get some viral social media PR afterwards ... the only clown they could think of that it might look realistic was to get Harvey to be MC.  

This is the first thing I thought of.  All ridiculous events like this that could be staged probably are.

15 hours ago, Green Goblin said:

LOL. I'm pretty sure that was staged. Even if this was real and Harvey f-ed up, it's no big deal. People get announcements wrong all the time.

Not really.  Don't know of any major award show where the wrong winner was announced.  The Academy Awards has been around for more than 80 years and not once the wrong winner was announced.

So I was flipping through the channels last night and family feud was on.  The question was name something you wipe.  The number one answer they put 'log launcher' then a 15yo kid said vagina.  Now that's not the family feud I was accustomed to.

Archived