The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks 3, Canes 2 ....GOALIE CONTROVERSY?!?!

TheRussianRocket.

2 minutes ago, NaveJoseph said:

Unfortunately Cracknell was terrible in his own end. 

Virtanen wasn't even that bad. The penalty was unfortunate.

The Cracknell/Prust/McCann line was under extreme pressure during this game...Jared had a couple of glaring giveaways (blind passes to the opposition),but it's a learning experience.

Bo is going to be a big player for us. full complete skillset. Great leader, great work ethic, great player.

Markstrom is steady. I am confident in him taking over the starting goaltender role in the near future. Looks like Miller is probably going to be traded. Hopefully for some defensive pieces.

Etem is talented. He has great speed and consistently beats his man to the puck. Great acceleration, and top end speed. Big body, and isn't easily pushed around, complemented by great puck protection skills. Good hard shot, and great awareness. I am very happy with this move benning. VERY HAPPY

Jake - the only Canuck who wasn't on the ice for more shot attempts against than for - an even 0 corsi tonight.

Horvat with 6 ozone and 11 dzone starts and only a -1 corsi in a monster performance with his Captain hobbled.

Etem, Vey and Burr with only 1 ozone start all night - good game of shutdown and threw in a goal.

2 minutes ago, TheLiveWire said:

Markstrom is steady. I am confident in him taking over the starting goaltender role in the near future. Looks like Miller is probably going to be traded. Hopefully for some defensive pieces.

Miller won't be traded this season.

He might not be traded at all next season as they would need a more than capable #2, Lack/Talbot like, to insure security in their goaltending.

7 minutes ago, The Weasel said:
7 minutes ago, The Weasel said:

I really like having Hirsch around. He sticks up for the Canucks against the rest of those clowns. I'm disappointed that I missed this. 

I really like having Hirsch around. He sticks up for the Canucks against the rest of those clowns. I'm disappointed that I missed this. 

Then Hirsh said to him..you must have felt like you were in the zone when you were beating people up and Stock said I didnt beat anyone up    then Hirsh said good  Ill meet you in the parking lot....lol

Archived