The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Benning Talking To Media

Boddy604

Benning talks alot with out saying anything. Besides saying how crapy the players he's trying to trade are.

I'll believe his "youth playing more " when I see it. 

I'd be surprised if willie finishes as the coach next season and equally surprised if jb is the gm the year after. 

3 hours ago, The Sedge said:

If that is his worst moment then we are doing just fine.  Kassian had problems, Prust looked promising.  When Prust didn't deliver JB cut his losses.  That to me sounds like a GM that isn't afraid to admit a mistake.  I like it.

Hard for the Canucks to TANK properly when we are getting out TANKED by every team in our DIVISION....

We got to take our TANKIng to  a whole new level.

SEE Yah Hansen.  You are playing great but your hurting us with your contribution.  We also would rather have a 1st round pick that can help us for 15 years  over your 1-2 years  contribution you still have to give. 

32 minutes ago, combover said:

Benning talks alot with out saying anything. Besides saying how crapy the players he's trying to trade are.

I'd be surprised if willie finishes as the coach next season and equally surprised if jb is the gm the year after. 

It shows how much you watch hockey 

58 minutes ago, combover said:

I can't take you seriously because your name is combover. And no one worth listening to has a comb over.

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

NO I WON'T ENJOY IT ONE BLOODY BIT.  

im with you 100% on this matter.  Like you have posted many times, it shouldn't matter to JB where our time is in the standings.  The UFAs need to be traded for the best asset we can get.  JB is such an arrogant beggar, that he thinks he can build a Cup team drafting at the bottom of the rounds.  HE'S WRONG!  And it seems like you and me are the only two who are willing to accept the truth.  We are going to be stuck in the middle of the pack forever as long as JB is GM.  He's an arrogant fool.

It's times like this when the veil lifts enough to reveal that Desi and Alf are the same person.

7 hours ago, The Sedge said:

If that is his worst moment then we are doing just fine.  Kassian had problems, Prust looked promising.  When Prust didn't deliver JB cut his losses.  That to me sounds like a GM that isn't afraid to admit a mistake.  I like it.

How in the hell did Prust look promising? 

3 minutes ago, guntrix said:

I certainly understand the complaints when you give it away for basically nothing.

It wasn't for nothing when the trade was initially made. Prust just didn't show what we were hoping for. 

We can always get that pick back with a minor deal at the draft. 

23 minutes ago, Canucks-12 said:

It wasn't for nothing when the trade was initially made. Prust just didn't show what we were hoping for. 

We can always get that pick back with a minor deal at the draft. 

And what were you hoping for with Prust? CDC seems to think that he was gonna show more than he showed here despite his career statistics showing that he was nothing more than a fringe NHLer with overrated toughness. 

We got the same old aging Prust that played with the Canadiens, minus the tantrum.

4 hours ago, EdgarM said:

I cannot believe there are idiots who still think there is some remote plausable reason for a professional hockey team to "tank". I'm good with the way JB is going about it thank you very much. After all he is the guy getting paid the big bucks. He said he would make room for the kids to play if they deserved it. Guess whats happening? The funny thing is, they are actually a better team with them in and the plugs out. With the depth coming back and the kids playing well, I get a funny feeling they might actually make the playoffs. Put that in your pipe and smoke it. :lol:

The 2014-2015 Buffalo Sabres say hello.

39 minutes ago, guntrix said:

And what were you hoping for with Prust? CDC seems to think that he was gonna show more than he showed here despite his career statistics showing that he was nothing more than a fringe NHLer with overrated toughness. 

We got the same old aging Prust that played with the Canadiens, minus the tantrum.

Then apparently JB doesn't know any better than the Canucks fans. 

9 minutes ago, Canucks-12 said:

Then apparently JB doesn't know any better than the Canucks fans. 

Well yeah.. I mean, everyone around here could obviously do a far better job than JB.. That's why its so surprising he hasn't been fired yet to be replaced by one the armchair gms around here..

Madness I tell you!!

Archived