The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

{GDT} CANUCKS vs JACKETS

Tavrohorvat53

6 hours ago, HC20.0 said:

As a coach, you ride your hot hand. Right now that's Vey, not McCann. 

Oh yeah...Vey is effing red hot.  That was a beauty he fired into his own net.  Especially considering he couldn't hit the other team's net the next game.  

6 hours ago, Canucks Prophet said:

Vey and Etem have chemistry, and Burrows has picked up his game playing with them. This is a 4 line team, it's not too much of a big deal. Sutter will get PK and PP time, we know this. 

I wish you so called "scientists" would give this whole chemistry crap a rest.   Every time two players complete a pass or two to each other you start talking about what chemistry them have.  If the chemistry is so great why is Etem still goalless as a Canuck?

29 minutes ago, dorrcoq said:

I wish you so called "scientists" would give this whole chemistry crap a rest.   Every time two players complete a pass or two to each other you start talking about what chemistry them have.  If the chemistry is so great why is Etem still goalless as a Canuck?

What's your problem with Vey and Etem?

Did they not sign your autograph book or something?

39 minutes ago, dorrcoq said:

Oh yeah...Vey is effing red hot.  That was a beauty he fired into his own net.  Especially considering he couldn't hit the other team's net the next game.  

36 minutes ago, dorrcoq said:

Got anything to add that's positive?   Honestly...a week without hockey and I'm chomping at the bit, only to come in here and see this Debbie downer crap.

Archived