The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] The Return of Hamhuis - Flames @ Canucks, Sat Feb 6th 2016, CBC

Salter

1 minute ago, SuperReverb2 said:

Wow! If we are not serious sellers at the trade deadline there is something very wrong with the Canuck Universe.

:(

hopefully benning doesnt keep everyone if we keep playing badly  i mean we are only a few points up from last place. and slowly but surely getting closer to last place.

3 minutes ago, SuperReverb2 said:

Wow! If we are not serious sellers at the trade deadline there is something very wrong with the Canuck Universe.

:(

I hope so, the Canucks were basically shutout tonight, not going to beat the Sharks 5 times playing like that. Martin Jones is a wee bit better than Jonas Hiller.

1 minute ago, whcanuck said:

this is good, now we know we're sellers. I don't like losing as much as the next guy but we need draft picks. Not another first round sweep or 5 game defeat.

But the chowder heads that run this team think that 2 playoff games are more important than the long term goal of not being a perennial punching bag in the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, whcanuck said:

this is good, now we know we're sellers. I don't like losing as much as the next guy but we need draft picks. Not another first round sweep or 5 game defeat.

Yep, still remember the major let downs 2012 and 2013 first round embarrassments 

1 minute ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Yep, still remember the major let downs 2012 and 2013 first round embarrassments 

Exactly.  Rather miss the playoffs, draft high, good off season acquisitions.

Archived