The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Markus Granlund | #60 | C/W

Johnny Torts

1 hour ago, J.R. said:

In fairness, 'wanting' to make the playoffs =/= actually thinking you realistically will.

I 'want' to be a millionaire rock star/NHL player... just saying.

Well the rockstar/NHL player part yeah...but nothing and no one stopping you from being a millionaire bruh. 

What I like about his stats are his 14 goals in his first  86 games...

hes close to 15 per season in his rookie campaign.  (believe its spread over 2 seasons but still)

my inital reaction was oh boy... but after learning more about granlund and shinky on tsn1040 and nux.com im happy with this deal.

Can I nickname him Granny? lol.  In all honesty I like Granlund I actually recall seeing him playing once and he really liking the way he plays.  Believe it was 1 game where he had a few chances and a goal vs the nux if i recall correctly.

19 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Can I nickname him Granny? lol.  In all honesty I like Granlund I actually recall seeing him playing once and he really liking the way he plays.  Believe it was 1 game where he had a few chances and a goal vs the nux if i recall correctly.

That's what Minnesota fans call Mikael. 

3 hours ago, Stierlitz said:

He was born in Finland but his last name is definitely Swedish just like Salo. Historically a lot of Swedish families live in Finland, Finnish and Swedish are two official languages of the country.

The Vikings expanded the horizon with their orgies years ago,. Our modern day confusion is a direct result of that. ;)  

Just now, peaches5 said:

Nope. I'm not going to stay quiet while Benning destroys this team.

But your doing it wrong, your suppose to applaud every move this team makes. After-all the guys in the management know the game betteer then us. Just how they knew, Clendenning was a great player, or How prust was going tobe better then Kassain. lol or hey just like how they knew Linden Vey is worth a 2nd rounder. But now Benning is taking some time off at actaully caring, you know hes handing the duties to a guy named Weisbro, a guy Flames management threw into the trash, but never fear we picked him up and guess what he can somehow see skill Lol and guess what, Benning somehow believes into him, and whats the worst that happens if Hunter burns them, nothing to these guys, Weisbro will be fired collecting his paycheques and us fans who have to see Hunter every year be the player we knew he could be would have to sit there and watch flame fans chant thank you vancouver. yaay

4 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

Nope. I'm not going to stay quiet while Benning destroys this team.

Ahh yes, spoken like a classic chirp,. soon to be nailed whilst skating with your head down at hip level handling  the  puck in your skates..

B o b b y   F a r n h a m.   perhaps?

22 hours ago, Jägermeister said:

I give it 2 weeks before everyone hating on the trade starts gushing over him.

Thats about it right there haha.

At first look I am not too keen on this deal, but from what I read he has good skill, why are so many posting he is destined to be a bottom six plugger ? Did I miss something ?

17 minutes ago, desiboynux4lifee******* said:

But your doing it wrong, your suppose to applaud every move this team makes. After-all the guys in the management know the game betteer then us. Just how they knew, Clendenning was a great player, or How prust was going tobe better then Kassain. lol or hey just like how they knew Linden Vey is worth a 2nd rounder. But now Benning is taking some time off at actaully caring, you know hes handing the duties to a guy named Weisbro, a guy Flames management threw into the trash, but never fear we picked him up and guess what he can somehow see skill Lol and guess what, Benning somehow believes into him, and whats the worst that happens if Hunter burns them, nothing to these guys, Weisbro will be fired collecting his paycheques and us fans who have to see Hunter every year be the player we knew he could be would have to sit there and watch flame fans chant thank you vancouver. yaay

Without risk, there is no reward.. A common cliche' that you may have heard many times?

the difference is some people actually have the balls to calculate that risk,  and ultimately take it.

the proof of this teams demise or successions  will not  beheld  accountable in this ONE single transaction,..  But after the amount of many yet to come.

its a great trade,.  Naslund showed less promise  than Granlund at 22yrs.  

Edited by SilentSam

Just now, SilentSam said:

Without risk, there is no reward.. A common cliche' that you may have heard many times?

the difference is some people actually have the balls to calculate that risk,  and ultimately take it.

the proof of this teams demise or successions  will not  be jeld accountable in this ONE single transaction,..  But after the amount of many yet to come.

its a great trade,.  Naslund showed less promise  than Granlund at 22yrs.  

when a risk fails you put your team in a hole, because in the future this is a divisional rival and a team that you will meet in the playoffs. So seeing Hunter score on us will be a new experience, now we can feel what leaf fans went through. Remember Seguin.

7 minutes ago, Mike Vanderhoek said:

Thats about it right there haha.

At first look I am not too keen on this deal, but from what I read he has good skill, why are so many posting he is destined to be a bottom six plugger ? Did I miss something ?

Boy-Crushes for Shink,.

Cute, cuddly, blonde, blue eyed.   Granlund is faaaarr too Masculine for them ;)

• Upvote 1