The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT & PGT: Preds vs Nucks, Saturday, Mar.12, 2016, 7 PM PST on CBC

Qwags

Tankers are delusional. Basically you want our young guns we are developing to be terrible, in order for us to lose games, in order for us to pick a few spots higher and land one, count em, one slightly better prospect. WHEN IF THE YOUTH WE HAVE WILL SURPASS EXPECTATIONS,( MORE THAN ONE), WE COME OUT WAY MORE AHEAD!

Just now, Lulover88 said:

wow.. this is th most questionable meme I've seen in a long time .. at least on this board ..    i am so not trying to be a moderate but i wonder if  this is cool ?

That's what happens when you combine a GDT and a PGT together. Something different arises.

the team - the players on the ice don't play for a draft pick - so they're gunning to win, and I'm wanting to see them succeed.

I could give a sh@t less about draft position for that very reason.

Would I like a high pick - of course - but that is beside the point.

Professional athletes don't tank.  Plain and simple.  Some management groups in certain markets might, but not players.

Seeing this team play well is more important than ceding two points.

16 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

Do you not realize it takes a while to build chemistry?  Confidence?  At least we're getting some exciting hockey....but thank for coming out. 

Too bad its taken this long.  They must have some issues if its taken 60 games to get here. 

11 minutes ago, nuckfan82 said:

I love the development but I am just depressed we might not get much out of this year in terms of a top notch prospect.

As long as they draft top 15, they're going to get a really good player.  The draft drops off a bit after that.  As it sits, they're looking at 7 or 8 OA.  It's a long shot they get top 5.  Always was.

Just now, Rocky Balboa said:

Too bad its taken this long.  They must have some issues if its taken 60 games to get here. 

how dare you question this hockey team !! you must praise them and love them unconditionally !!   its so un patriotic !!!

USA USA USA !!   wait ... CANUCKS CANUCKS CANUCKS !!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Rocky Balboa said:

Yeah that is why they call it a rebuild. On top injuries and rookies learning the system it was always going to be an uphill battle. But hey if you want to piss all over the rooks battling back against a tough preds team then go right ahead.

1 minute ago, Rocky Balboa said:

Injuries, and bad signings of Weber and Bartkowski. Hutton has been all sorts of awesome. We get a couple of more pieces we'll get better. We can write off this year. But with Demko and Boeser doing so well in College, I think the future is bright. 

Just now, Mr.DirtyDangles said:

Yeah that is why they call it a rebuild. On top injuries and rookies learning the system it was always going to be an uphill battle. But hey if you want to piss all over the rooks battling back against a tough preds team then go right ahead.

Not pissing on the rookies.  It's frustrating to know what this team is capable of but they never play to their potential. 

3 minutes ago, Rocky Balboa said:

Do you have anything positive to say?   Or do you just drop in post game to slam the team?  One of those who watches for the win or the loss (only).  You're missing out on a whole lot of game. 

Archived