The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: BattleStar Galactica [Sign Ups: Open] - Game Over: Mafia/Survivor Win!

Aladeen

8 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

I don't, but in the show, the Cylons can regenerate, so maybe Aladeen incorporated that in a save that would be unique to the Cylons. Just speculating. My gawd BW, doesn't your brain work?

What about the purple part? That's so oddly specific. 

Someone else tell me I'm not crazy and that this is big time TMI:

Cylons look like TP remember and every round they have the ability to successfully convert a TP. 

• Almost any player may become a Cylon (Mafia) throughout this game.

compared to

and every round they have the ability to successfully convert a TP.

the fact that he's saying every round is suspicious.  Unless Aladeen mentioned elsewhere in the thread and its not on the first page.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

I agree, it reeks. Just like his posts last night, and now he's claiming he's still catching up? Has to re-read the whole thread? JJ says he has a scum read on me, but he never said anything about it till I called him out last night on his posts, then gives no explanation as to why??

Sounds like a bunch o' malarkey.

Also, why the hell would we CFD somebody who make look rotten in favour of somebody who basically outed himself as rotten?

"Hur dur hur omg BW is mafia trying to save qwagz omg vote vote vote vote i can't think for myself vote bw luv him"

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Also, why the hell would we CFD somebody who make look rotten in favour of somebody who basically outed himself as rotten?

"Hur dur hur omg BW is mafia trying to save qwagz omg vote vote vote vote i can't think for myself vote bw luv him"

I'm joking. The real CFD is going to be on Kaz again. :P

3 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

What does CFD mean?

Qwags is far, far more confirmed scum IMO than JJ, I think the vote should stay on Qwags.

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Almost any player may become a Cylon (Mafia) throughout this game.

I took this part to mean every round. Hopefully that isn't the case, but then does it mean random rounds or more than once in a or any given round. Speculation that we should keep these things in in mind. We are not exactly winning the mafia wars Now it seems the vig is going to be directed to kill me. When or if, I die by whatever means, I will flip town and every one who has called for my head should be banned from the next game at the least.

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

That's certainly not a good enough response. Your read on Dral is super weak and it seems like you forged the reasoning later on after I called you out on the town read you made up.

Technically my read was before i agreed with your point on not to assume everyone is TP right away.

My reasoning later was just to explain my read as u had an issue with it.

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

I took this part to mean every round. Hopefully that isn't the case, but then does it mean random rounds or more than once in a or any given round. Speculation that we should keep these things in in mind. We are not exactly winning the mafia wars Now it seems the vig is going to be directed to kill me. When or if, I die by whatever means, I will flip town and every one who has called for my head should be banned from the next game at the least.

See ya there.

26 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Loling at you trying to make this a philosophical argument because you're losing. It's about probability. In the first round (assuming the vig is not in contact with the TP alliance) the vig has hardly any info to work off of and therefore, the chances of hitting a TP and harming the town are high.

As the game progresses there's is a lot more info and the vig can kill more accuratelyBased off all my mafia experience I have come to the conclusion that it is definitely not worth it for the vig to blind fire in round 1 unless they are certain they're hitting scum.

Losing? How so?

Hardly any info? So of the 20 or so pages since game started, there's "hardly any info?" Good cause now I don't have to read it.

As for, "....the vig can kill more accurately," like there isn't any deception in this game :rolleyes:

Not everyone is a robot who wants to consider strictly probabilities as to whether or not they send or don't send a kill. There's no need to get all upset because someone opposed your view/approach man, as I stated, not everyone is going to agree.

Might as well tell SK (if any) to not send a kill or not lynch anyone as well since it's more favourable for him/her to have more TP around than Mafia.

By your logic the probability we hit TP and harm the town is high since there's hardly any info to work with. Why even bother with a lynch this round? Is that not a risk also?

1 minute ago, CanucksLegacy said:

Losing? How so?

Hardly any info? So of the 20 or so pages since game started, there's "hardly any info?" Good cause now I don't have to read it.

As for, "....the vig can kill more accurately," like there isn't any deception in this game :rolleyes:

Not everyone is a robot who wants to consider strictly probabilities as to whether or not they send or don't send a kill. There's no need to get all upset because someone opposed your view/approach man, as I stated, not everyone is going to agree.

Might as well tell SK (if any) to not send a kill or not lynch anyone as well since it's more favourable for him/her to have more TP around than Mafia.

By your logic the probability we hit TP and harm the town is high since there's hardly any info to work with. Why even bother with a lynch this round? Is that also not a risk?

+ 1 man

1 minute ago, Kakanucks said:

Technically my read was before i agreed with your point on not to assume everyone is TP right away.

My reasoning later was just to explain my read as u had an issue with it.

Yeah I know. Here's what I was implying though: 

Assuming you're mafia - you were asked to make a top town list and since you're mafia and not actually scum-hunting, your reasoning behind putting Dral on the top list wasn't from a genuine town read.

Then I called you out on that read and you have to make something up on the spot because you had no genuine reason to call him TP before so you make up the stuff about giving Dral the benefit of the doubt which is contradictory to one of your previous statements.

Now the reason I think you could be scum here is because when you're forging a fake read, you're more likely to come up with something that doesn't follow your natural logic and is contradictory to things you previously stated.

11 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Seems like a desperate defence.

Archived