The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2016/17

2 hours ago, Master Mind said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9a4.jpg

small.png  To ARZ: Conditional NSH 2018 5th

small.png  To NSH: Marian Gaborik (1.875m ret. from 2019-20 through duration of contract)

*Pick is dealt if Gaborik gets 2.15fppg or above this season

Sewering cap space 101. Either that or keeping my IR spots warm for the year :P

EDM Off-season Outlook

IN: Erik Karlsson, Torey Krug, Leo Komarov, Rick Nash, Patrick Sharp, Nicolas Kerdiles, David Desharnais

OUT: Mathew Barzal, Hayden Fleury, Vince Dunn, Neal Pionk, Justin Abdelkader, Niklas Kronwall, Gustav Olofsson, Griffen Molino, Devante Smith-Pelly, Mario Ferraro, 2017 PIT 1st, 2017 FLA 1st, 2018 OTT 4th, 2019 EDM 3rd

In a nutshell... Bye Future, Hello Playoffs

Line-up

Huberdeau - Barkov - Sharp

Landeskog - Dubinsky - Duchene

Nash - Komarov - Coyle

Wood - Barbashev - Kerdiles

Desharnais, Armia

Parayko - Karlsson

Krug - Nurse

Ceci - Marincin

Bishop

Hutton

2 hours ago, SidneyRaymond said:

EDM Off-season Outlook

IN: Erik Karlsson, Torey Krug, Leo Komarov, Rick Nash, Patrick Sharp, Nicolas Kerdiles, David Desharnais

OUT: Mathew Barzal, Hayden Fleury, Vince Dunn, Neal Pionk, Justin Abdelkader, Niklas Kronwall, Gustav Olofsson, Griffen Molino, Devante Smith-Pelly, Mario Ferraro, 2017 PIT 1st, 2017 FLA 1st, 2018 OTT 4th, 2019 EDM 3rd

In a nutshell... Bye Future, Hello Playoffs

There's not a single young player on that out list that I'd want in my prospect pipeline. Karlsson alone is worth more than that entire list. Great job.

1 hour ago, Captain Azzy said:

There's not a single young player on that out list that I'd want in my prospect pipeline. Karlsson alone is worth more than that entire list. Great job.

Agree that SR has done a great job.

However, you wouldn't want Barzal? :sadno:

7 hours ago, SidneyRaymond said:

I wasn't paying attention at first and thought this was one, big trade :lol: 

3 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9

To LAK: Daniel Carr + Mantas Armalis

To CHI: 2018 4th (SJS), 2018 5th (EDM), 2019 5th (LAK)

Thanks to @somethingvery for making a deal happen and to @Master Mind, @thejazz97 for processing. We're over the moon to welcome Daniel and Mantas into our organization. Daniel is a prospect we've had our eye on for quite sometime and we're hoping he'll earn a permanent spot in the Habs lineup. We're delighted the price to acquire him plus a goalie prospect was reasonable. Will be looking forward to see how this pans out for both teams

10 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9

To Colorado: Tyler Bozak

To Los Angeles: Ryan Dzingel, 2018 VAN 2nd, 2019 COL 4th 

Thanks to @morrissex95 for quick negotiations and to @Master Mind, @thejazz97 once more for processing. It was hard to let go of a player of Tyler's caliber but we feel we got ourselves a player who's just starting to scratch the surface of his potential and ceiling in Ryan. Then to receive a coupe of picks back as well, we feel we did really well and the uncertainty of re-signing came into our mind so it was good that we were able to work a deal out. Thanks to Tyler for his contributions and wish him all the best in Colorado! 

Archived