The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Puck 2016/17

I was looking into Ottawa too. I think 20 minutes from dt, there was homes for around 400k with pools and lots of room. 

On a side note, The Nashville Predators have just acquired the #32nd overall pick in the 2018 NHL Entry Draft... stay tuned. We're very excited to have the #1 pick in the second round. Should land us a real good player. Meat & Potatoes kinda guy hopefully ;) 

You guys are nuts!

I have lived in Sask, Edmonton, Winnipeg & Vancouver.

I admit the cheaper Lifestyle in Sask has its advantages. My cousin had a house in Saskatoon, a boat & cottage Candle Lake, which is very nice, for the price of my house in Burnaby. He still came to visit me for a week every winter. Spent a month here this past December, now that I live in Australia.

I'd pay the price to walk the sea wall in January at plus 9, go to Granville Island, or climb the Baden Powell trail on a Sunday afternoon. 

4 hours ago, gurn said:

How can you see the trees with all the mosquitos in the way?

No doubt eh.  The last time I was in PA (Prince Albert) I went out with my brother in law to check on his hunting stands and cameras, and it was utterly savage.  Wall to wall mosquitos - giant fkers and so many that you couldn't stand still for a moment, or breathe through your mouth lol.  I don't know how the four-leggeds stand it out there.

Business wise; teams needing D or a push to make playoffs can contact Boston.  

> Erik Johnson. Price two legit second round equiv prospects or picks. Or one solid 1st round asset. A shot blocking and hitting beast, undisputed top pairing guy who will get you 330 to 400 points? 

Patrick Wiercioch.  Price a draft pick or???

6 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9a4.jpg

small.png  To CBJ: Devon Toews

small.png  To NSH: 2018 WPG 2nd, 2019 DAL 4th

Lmao shots fired

17 hours ago, apollo said:

On a side note, The Nashville Predators have just acquired the #32nd overall pick in the 2018 NHL Entry Draft... stay tuned. We're very excited to have the #1 pick in the second round. Should land us a real good player. Meat & Potatoes kinda guy hopefully ;)

30 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

small.png  To CBJ: Devon Toews

small.png  To NSH: 2018 WPG 2nd, 2019 DAL 4th

On ‎2017‎-‎07‎-‎12 at 5:27 PM, thejazz97 said:

On behalf of @D-Money and partner in crime, @Monty, the Columbus Blue Jackets are proud to announce the following signings:

Nick Desimone - 2 years, $1m

Johnny Oduya - 1 year, $1.1m

Devon Toews is someone we've had our eye on, and we're happy to add him. Thanks to @apollo for the smooth negotiations.

The additions of Oduya and Desimone have also strengthened our defensive depth, which currently is:

Matt Niskanen - Seth Jones

Dmitry Orlov - Jeff Petry

Ian Cole - Eric Gryba

Johnny Oduya - Connor Carrick

Jacob Larsson - Julius Bergman

Brendan Guhle - Devon Toews

Nick Desimone - John Nyberg

(Unsigned/NCAA: Daniel Brickley, Josh Brook, Luke Martin, Venyamin Baranov)

In an effort to become cap compliant, we are currently in negotiations to trade one of Jeff Petry or Dmitry Orlov. Not seeking anything in particular - just fair value - only we need to shed at least $2.5 million. A deal may happen soon, so if interested PM myself and @Monty ASAP.

The Legend John Garret Reports:

It's rumoured that the Nashville Predators have just completed the biggest deal in the clubs history. Shocking but bigger than acquiring Luongo. 

We all know Roberto Luongo is tied for #1 as the greatest goalie in the history of sports entertainment, however, it's believed they have acquired #1A as well. To be honest, I don't buy this at all... this deal would make no sense. CDCP would simply implode if Nashville was to ice the best 1-2 goalie punch in the history of sports. 

To further implode the planet, it's rumoured they have also acquired the most good looking man on gods green earth. Often referred to as a "rich man's Tom Cruise" ... as he's far better looking and does what Tom does in movies, in real life and on the ice. 

STAY TUNED! dun dun dun.....

Updated: Oh my lord... the scene outside of Bridgestone Arena just moments ago... THIS CAN'T BE! America will never be the same.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.305f5ea7e16a49837ba7982a502c500b.jpg

1 hour ago, apollo said:

The Legend John Garret Reports:

It's rumoured that the Nashville Predators have just completed the biggest deal in the clubs history. Shocking but bigger than acquiring Luongo. 

We all know Roberto Luongo is tied for #1 as the greatest goalie in the history of sports entertainment, however, it's believed they have acquired #1A as well. To be honest, I don't buy this at all... this deal would make no sense. CDCP would simply implode if Nashville was to ice the best 1-2 goalie punch in the history of sports. 

To further implode the planet, it's rumoured they have also acquired the most good looking man on gods green earth. Often referred to as a "rich man's Tom Cruise" ... as he's far better looking and does what Tom does in movies, in real life and on the ice. 

STAY TUNED! dun dun dun.....

Updated: Oh my lord... the scene outside of Bridgestone Arena just moments ago... THIS CAN'T BE! America will never be the same.

Untitled-1.thumb.jpg.305f5ea7e16a49837ba7982a502c500b.jpg

This sort of strikes me as the trailer for a movie I would really want to see.

17 minutes ago, Master Mind said:

Trade.jpg.1ccd9e46df156ac4a35a4673c038c9a4.jpg

small.png  To NSH: Alex Burrows, Ryan Miller (50% retained) 

small.png  To OTT: Carter Hart, 2018 STL 2nd, Al Montoya, Marc Staal (50% retained for 2017-18)

Stoked to get this deal done. I previously inquired about Hart, twice, and we weren't able to strike a deal. 

We were happy to take on Staal and Montoya in order to get a Future NHL Goalie and hopefully a solid prospect in the next draft. 

We wish the Nashville Canucks the best in the up-coming season.

Archived