The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Welcome to Vancouver Loui Eriksson

PrinceGeorgeGoon

Button going to bat for the sedins and loui.

You tell those reporters who's gonna be better lol.

Lucic mcdavid Eberle or

Sedin Sedin Eriksson.

Button defends nux and calls out other 2 guys cuz edm has no d to move puck out of zone.

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

It also depends on the kind of game a guy plays.  Guys who stay in shape and can play with magic like the Sedins?  That's not a common thing, to be able to play keep away with the puck like they do.  Power forwards are another story...they fade a lot quicker because it takes a toll on them. 

Would you agree the Sedins offense has dipped since they were 31 or younger?

Wow what did you people expect?! If he was signing this was the contract. I'm glad we didn't give him 7 mill per 5 years. We didn't massively overpay. Maybe a year too much but he's the style of player that works with the Sedans.

Im pumped!

Seems like the kind of deal to keep GM and Coach from getting fired.

Question is will it be an anchor on our club after the next 3 yrs and limit our ability to sign our up and coming new core.....

I don't want to lose a  Demko or Bo  because of cap committed to a 35 yr old Erickson...

Good signing for seasons ticket holders for next year. Just hope it does limit our club down the road. 

2 minutes ago, Rush17 said:

Button going to bat for the sedins and loui.

You tell those reporters who's gonna be better lol.

Lucic mcdavid Eberle or

Sedin Sedin Eriksson.

Button defends nux and calls out other 2 guys cuz edm has no d to move puck out of zone.

Button is rght, I cant believe ppl still underestimate the Sedins.. we just got their national team linemate. Theyre going to light goalies up.

Archived