The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ossi Vaananen retires

I'd like to start by thanking my CDC friends for the continued support. Today I announce my retirement. After playing 16 seasons in various professional leagues, I have decided to hang up my skates. I will be spending my free time banging my insanely hot wife:

mirella.jpg

I will remember the 6 games I played for Vancouver. I was acquired in 2009 for a 2nd round, but couldn't crack such a deep backend that included the likes of Shane O'Brien, Lawrence Nicholat and Rob Davison. 

Vancouver, you complete me. 

5 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

I'd like to start by thanking my CDC friends for the continued support. Today I announce my retirement. After playing 16 seasons in various professional leagues, I have decided to hang up my skates. I will be spending my free time banging my insanely hot wife:

mirella.jpg

I will remember the 6 games I played for Vancouver. I was acquired in 2009 for a 2nd round, but couldn't crack such a deep backend that included the likes of Shane O'Brien, Lawrence Nicholat and Rob Davison. 

kinky :frantic:

38 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

mirella.jpg

Ehh, she's aight. Other than Miller's wife all the hockey wives seem to look like clones.

I'm happy to see it's not our Ossi that's retiring; I was worried for a sec.

32 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

One of the best names in hockey.

The Finns have some of the best names: Ossi, Olli, Jaarko, Pekka, Tuomas, Mikko, Teuvo, etc. They sound like robot names from the future.

59 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

mirella.jpg

What a coincidence I'll be spending my free time banging your wife as well:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

mirella.jpg

Oh what that 2knd could have become?  Any idea who was selected with that pick???

Always welcome as amateur scout & guest commentator btw.  Vintage as the news breaker and you can do colour...

1 hour ago, Canuck Surfer said:

Oh what that 2knd could have become?  Any idea who was selected with that pick???

Always welcome as amateur scout & guest commentator btw.  Vintage as the news breaker and you can do colour...

I think he was a waiver pick up, so cost us nothing.

6 hours ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

mirella.jpg

just wiki'd him says they were married (2011-2012)

Archived