The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Training Camp day #1 - Odds and Ends

Ossi Vaananen

3 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Another interesting line to me is Baertschi - Horvat - Rendulic. Juolevi and Tanev together, as well as Tryamkin - Larsen. A peak very early in camp as to who is being looked at seriously. 

Definately, never heard of Rendulic before.  Is he signed for Utica or a PTO?

8 minutes ago, Ossi Vaananen said:

Owch, Utica bound?

Looks like it doesn't it. With a potential second/third line of Burrows Sutter Rodin/Hansen and with a third line of Bearcheese Horvat and Rodin/Hansen, I'm having a hard time seeing where Virt might be plugged in.

I'd rather see him go to Utica to get top six minutes than play on the fourth line here.

3 minutes ago, MJDDawg said:

Looks like it doesn't it. With a potential second/third line of Burrows Sutter Rodin/Hansen and with a third line of Bearcheese Horvat and Rodin/Hansen, I'm having a hard time seeing where Virt might be plugged in.

I'd rather see him go to Utica to get top six minutes than play on the fourth line here.

6 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Looks like the fourth line might be set with Granlund, Dorsett, and Etem?  I wonder if it's all WD's choice for line combos?

Guys, calm down. Its the first day of camp  

8 minutes ago, MJDDawg said:

Benning said Baertschi will start at LW2 and he had Rodin on the 3rd.  It makes Horvat C2 and Sutter C3.

It looks like Rendulic is filling in for Hansen. 

Archived