The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] New York Islanders at Vancouver Canucks | March 9th, 2017 | 7PM | Sportsnet Pacific | The Gilligan's Islanders Edition

Cramarossa

16 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

"Special teams is a major talking point for us. The best teams are great on special teams, so we're focused on improving that." - Sutter

It would be great if they did more than just talking about it.

14 hours ago, ThrustyPrusty89 said:

Ahaha thanks love. I feel like they've declined in quality as the week has gone on. I need a break! 

Great GDT. It might turn out to be better than the actual game.

I always liked Gilligan's Island. If the game goes badly, I might shift to Gilligan's Island reruns (assuming they are on NetFlix).

Just now, Hutton Wink said:

Whoa, Guddy back practicing?  Thought he like Dorsett were done for the year.  Would be great to have him back for a number of games as a springboard to next year, and seeing how are D looks with both of them in the lineup.

Whats awesome is with tryamkin now breaking through guddy is gonna be able to play a more enforcer type game again which is what we need when other teams cheap shot us 

6 minutes ago, Gloku said:

Whats awesome is with tryamkin now breaking through guddy is gonna be able to play a more enforcer type game again which is what we need when other teams cheap shot us 

Yeah, and with them on different pairings that means more often than not one of them will be out there at any given time (except PP).

35 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

According to Ryan Biech on Twitter, they may play Biega as a forward on the 4th line :wacko:

Well if he played as well as he did last game, we might actually have a chance! 

Archived