The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] New York Islanders at Vancouver Canucks | March 9th, 2017 | 7PM | Sportsnet Pacific | The Gilligan's Islanders Edition

Cramarossa

Just now, The Aquamen said:

What if I say Gaunce won't score this whole year? Do we still develop him? Lol

I don't get what is so funny. Gaunce has been working hard, he will get a goal eventually. Probably works harder that majority of our team. 

Just now, wallstreetamigo said:

It's not him anyone hates. It's how he is used ahead of much better options. Same as Vey was a decent player who didn't have to earn what he got.

He's pretty useless, but WD's love affair with him is ridiculous.  There's no reason Labate should have been sent down after his callup in favour of this plug.

Just now, riffraff said:

I get that. but the delivery from

some around here is not warranted.

Can't change that. At the end of the day it's Willie not Megna. He is a hard working guy who unfortunately has no finish. But is still put in an offensive role over and over. If he earned it that would be fine. But he hasn't yet people say other guys need to earn what they get. Apply that to all or it just creates frustration for fans and probably players too.

Just now, King Heffy said:

It's going to happen every time he plays on the opposing team's commentary.  Super disrespectful and I hope Tryamkin destroys him. 

I hope Tryamkin asked Lindros if it was 'Ok' to wear his number!

Archived