The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Anaheim Ducks Mar 28,2017 07:00PM

3KBieksa

1 minute ago, Mad_Duck said:

I just keep reminding myself that postmedia lays them off 50 at a time. Then I smile.

Also, home team wins 2-1, but I really, really want Stanchion to score just once more.

Stanchion = Bieksa? He should have been able to go down with the ship. Edler? He should have been thrown overboard.

If Boeser becomes another Horvat will fans be happy? Can you build a cup contender without superstar players?  If we add another solid player at this year's draft will it be enough to build around.

3 hours ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Maybe I'm a softy, but I just love how excited Miller, Boucher, Skille, Henrik, and Daniel are for Brock. Win or lose, it's good to be a Canucks fan.

Skille's reaction is the best!

1 hour ago, Beary Sweet said:

This is a can't miss game. It's Brock's home debut and fans are going to go nuts while I'll be cheering him on from my couch as he lifts his stick up for the fans after his introduction. Benning found ourselves another fan favorite in Boeser. 

Don't go to many games, but went to Bure's debut in 1991 and looking forward to Brock's tonight :)

1 hour ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Stanchion = Bieksa? He should have been able to go down with the ship. Edler? He should have been thrown overboard.

I've already quoted you on the first part, but just realized that even if you Threw Edler overboard he's got enough broken lumber to build his own Ark.

1 hour ago, CeeBee51 said:

Bo, Stech, Brock, Sven, Try, Hutty, Granny.... I'm kinda lovin all these guys.... IMO there's a lot of character just in that bunch Bring on the future::D

Getting an interesting mix.  Bo and Brock are the two quiet leaders mature beyond their years, Hutton and Goldie are the outgoing quotables, Stecher the gabber, Granny the sleeper, Sutter the shelterer, then there's wannabe-gangsta Sven, cheeky straight-shooter Sbisa, and gentlemanly-disposed but physical bigboys Tryamkin and Gudbranson.  Some high-character people in that group.

16 minutes ago, Hutton Wink said:

Getting an interesting mix.  Bo and Brock are the two quiet leaders mature beyond their years, Hutton and Goldie are the outgoing quotables, Stecher the gabber, Granny the sleeper, Sutter the shelterer, then there's wannabe-gangsta Sven, cheeky straight-shooter Sbisa, and gentlemanly-disposed but physical bigboys Tryamkin and Gudbranson.  Some high-character people in that group.

I'm quite pleased we have a guy like Goldy in the mix.  Bordering on cocky, at least outwardly very confident.  I think this franchise has needed some blatant swaggger for some time now.  If he can do his talking on the ice we'll have a beaut.

3 hours ago, darkpoet said:

Luongo probably said no because he knew Kes was just going to mope around in the background :lol:

LOL, I found the video. Bieksa was hilarious. Kesler also was hilarious! Best part was "I don't care how good technology is, there is a lot of hair on that body."

1 hour ago, Hutton Wink said:

If Jake can channel a bit of Raffe Torres by banging bodies and chipping in 15-20 goals along with some swagger that wouln't hurt at all.

Archived