The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Willie Taking Shots at Management

Adarsh Sant

Just now, Lancaster said:

Yet WD bench players after they score a goal.....

That same guy who scored that goal, and is actually fun to watch, isn't in Willie's line-up tonight.  I wonder if JB forces Willie to play Goldy tonight?

1 minute ago, Lancaster said:

Yet WD bench players after they score a goal.....

Goldy has been playing terrible since that goal. 

Hes constantly cheating on defense and is always trying to leave our zone before we get the puck out.

4 minutes ago, CanuckGAME said:

terrible post.  Benning built this team?  No.  He is I  the process of rebuilding, a train wreck of a team he inherited.

i agree, people read what they want into people's statements. that is why most people don't like to comment. he is right in that labate and biega pushed back in games. we need more players that finish their checks and show some jam against teams. 

benning is building a team and has said it would take time. willie takes way more heat than he deserves. fans can't live with a rebuild. it's win or we're not interested,

15 minutes ago, Johnny Shotgun said:

Face it no one feels safe in this joke of an organization.  Bet you dollars to donuts the Sedins themselves are looking forward to getting out of Dodge.  Since 1970 still futile as ever.  Nothing ever changes.

This view deserves a corner table at our beloved, metaphorical CDC virtual donut shop. Just cos some dastardly Cdn outfits are turnin the corner faster than us, don't let the demons get ya down!

82..94..2011. How bleak would the west coast puck life be, if NONE of these wonderful runs ever occurred? Would be sweet to have won it all; but since we tried SO ****in' hard, & came so close, it's poetry.

Best organization in the league. Don't let eastern haters cloud the beauty.

8 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

u wot m8

iono bro i'm just upset over this sad season when i had such high hopes... just looking to place blame on those who don't get enough of it on cdc lol! 

i protect the tortured... Bieksa... Luongo x infitini... Edler... the legendary Sbeezus... Meganlicious... I think the hate is so strong on Willie right now that he needs me most! 

LONG LIVE KING WILLIE D! 

2 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

This view deserves a corner table at our beloved, metaphorical CDC virtual donut shop. Just cos some dastardly Cdn outfits are turnin the corner faster than us, don't let the demons get ya down!

82..94..2011. How bleak would the west coast puck life be, if NONE of these wonderful runs ever occurred? Would be wonderful to have won it all; but since we tried SO ****in' hard, & came so close, it's poetry.

Best organization in the league. Don't let eastern haters cloud the beauty.

I hear ya. However even a broken clock is correct 2x a day.  Three good years out of 47 is hardly stellar.  Just my end of the season blues.

5 minutes ago, apollo said:

iono bro i'm just upset over this sad season when i had such high hopes... just looking to place blame on those who don't get enough of it on cdc lol! 

i protect the tortured... Bieksa... Luongo x infitini... Edler... the legendary Sbeezus... Meganlicious... I think the hate is so strong on Willie right now that he needs me most! 

LONG LIVE KING WILLIE D! 

That's all fair, but WD has grossly mismanaged this team on the ice... Willie D can long live in Calgary for all I care.

Archived