The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Albuquerque Atomic City [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

9 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

1. Inconsequential how? I started the vote that got a mafia lynched. That's pretty consequential.

2. You don't get any cred for a random early game post saying "Zfetch and MR are mafia" with no reasons why.

I was the first player to push the Zfetch vote, and I never backed off it. In a game with only two mafia, that would be the worst team play in CDC Mafia history. I'm like 90% cleared TP, just like BJ is for his hammer vote.

1. It's only consequential in hindsight.  Like I said, it was inconsequential at the time it was placed.

2. I think you misunderstood.  You would be the one gaining credit since you hopped on Zfetch early.  Your first point says as much and that's why I'm calling it out.

And this last part is why I don't understand why it is you think I'm the other mafia.  You acknowledge that in a two player mafia partnership it would be the worst team play to bus a mate that early and stick with it.  But your case against me follows similar logic.  So you couldn't possibly be mafia because of that reason and I could be mafia because of that reason?

At this pace we might be in LYLO by the end of the summer.

53 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

With the mafia not killing anyone and trex using the word "crickets" im going to assume that the mafia were a no show. 

Vote Stamkos.

That could be Hashtag too.

Why did you vote Zfetch last round without any explanation?

2 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

At this pace we might be in LYLO by the end of the summer.

That could be Hashtag too.

Why did you vote Zfetch last round without any explanation?

I did have an explanation though.

On 6/10/2017 at 11:43 AM, Zfetch said:

Do you have anything to say about this round so far? 

On 6/10/2017 at 0:26 PM, DarthMelvin said:

Yes... you seem anxious.

I thought this was day 1

As Zfetch was getting grilled. I was reading his answers and noticing that he was not liking it at all. He tried to fos AV first then Me during the quotes above. I did not vote for him at this time but did find him suspect. Page five, his vote for # was very telling as he stated that it was a better vote than him. That shows that he is trying to be nanchalant about his vote. He seemed to try and make comments to change the mood of the room, "Daniel Hooker". Then it turned to desperation "ice is" comment. This was a last ditch effort imo to try and get people to change their vote. That is where I voted for him.

I was sure he was mafia after his self vote. His comment was that he would take the "L" and do better next game. That was a give away.

I have been mulling over this comment "Good luck finding the other muhahahaha. "

4 minutes ago, DarthMelvin said:

I did have an explanation though.

As Zfetch was getting grilled. I was reading his answers and noticing that he was not liking it at all. He tried to fos AV first then Me during the quotes above. I did not vote for him at this time but did find him suspect. Page five, his vote for # was very telling as he stated that it was a better vote than him. That shows that he is trying to be nanchalant about his vote. He seemed to try and make comments to change the mood of the room, "Daniel Hooker". Then it turned to desperation "ice is" comment. This was a last ditch effort imo to try and get people to change their vote. That is where I voted for him.

I was sure he was mafia after his self vote. His comment was that he would take the "L" and do better next game. That was a give away.

I have been mulling over this comment "Good luck finding the other muhahahaha. "

Oh true. 

In other news Stamkos has been blatantly slanking all game. He did the same thing last game - as scum - until he was called out enough times. 

1 hour ago, HashtagNucks said:

TL & AV are currently at the top of my list.

I feel pretty useless this game. I really wish I was able to post on the weekend when I had a lot of free time.

I find this suspect. 

I understand you wanting to participate and feeling like potato. That alone would or should entice you to do so.

But looking past that. Can you explain your suspicions?

I do sort of feel like I've lost whatever lines of thought I had. But the lynch pool is still clearly the same five:

Circumstantial evidence points at Stamkos as a key suspect. But with the threat of a God kill we should not lynch him as it stands.

I don't think AV's defense of himself is particularly stellar, but I'm willing to let it buy him another round.

I honestly don't get the Hashtag case. She seems normal to me. I don't really like the comment DM just quoted ('I feel pretty useless') but that's not exactly hard evidence.

No read on DM, to be honest. Seems within his TP range, but I won't really argue if others think he's scum instead.

TL has also played within his usual range, I feel. I haven't done a proper read-over yet, but I remember thinking he was even being helpful, despite not being fully active.

So basically I don't know who to stick my vote on.

17 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

The lack of kill could certainly be a deliberate choice, let's not forget. What better to cause confusion among the TP and try to paint the blame on Stamkos?

I don't think that type of play is likely in a game like this. That basically gave the town an extra lynch for free and I don't see the scum doing that just to incriminate Stamkos, especially with a sheriff around.

1 hour ago, DarthMelvin said:

I find this suspect. 

I understand you wanting to participate and feeling like potato. That alone would or should entice you to do so.

But looking past that. Can you explain your suspicions?

This seems like a stretch. I feel not helpful mostly due to the outages on the weekend. 
My time is minimal during weekdays. 

So not being able to do read throughs on the weekend hurt me particularily.

I'll try to post some explainations later.
But to put it short
AV's voting made me suspicious. Just the order and timing of his votes seemed off.

TL is just not very active and has made efforts to seem active. That being said the same could be said for me.

2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

The lack of kill could certainly be a deliberate choice, let's not forget. What better to cause confusion among the TP and try to paint the blame on Stamkos?

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

I don't think that type of play is likely in a game like this. That basically gave the town an extra lynch for free and I don't see the scum doing that just to incriminate Stamkos, especially with a sheriff around.

We have to remember that not killing anyone is an excessively Zfetch play.

Archived