The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: Albuquerque Atomic City [Townies Win!!!]

T-rex930

4 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

The more I think about it the scummier Zfetch gets. Like he knows he's not getting lynched but he puts that vote out to look like defeated town.

Tempted to switch over to him but I should probably got to bed.

Go to bed.

Unvote, vote Zfetch

Night 1:

@Zfetch was counting his drug money, he heard the faint cries of a deep chant off into the distance. His ranch was supposed to be gated and protected. That's why he spends hundred of thousands of dollars on security... He took a peak out of his office window and saw the faint red glow of fire coming closer and closer. Sprinting across the house to look out the other windows, he discovered he was surrounded. I guess he shouldn't be surprised. His latest batch of fentanyl had just hit the streets and the number of OD cases kept increasing. He gathered as much as he could and tried to make a run for it, but it was too late. As soon as he walked out the door he was slammed to the ground. Knocking him unconscious... Zfetch awoke to the faint smell of gasoline. He struggled to move, but his hands were tied to a chair and there was tape over his mouth. He took a second to look out the front window and all he saw was the townies staring back at him. All with torches in their hand. With one swift motion, the town tossed in their burning sticks and Zfetch's muffled cry could be heard for a split second, then nothing but silence and the red sky lit up by the flames...

Mafia:

Crickets.

Current Roster:

1. @Alain Vigneault
  2. @DarthMelvin
  3. @Master Radishes
  4. @HashtagNucks
  5. @Blue Jay 22
  6. @Beluga Whale
  7. @Armbar
  8. @Time Lord
  9. @Stamkos