The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

Looked like he got sick of watching failed zone entries and just did it alone then finishes with bar down like it was nothing. 

Yeah some of those entries were pretty bad. One time the guy just skated right into EP and put him offside. Like what the hell?! hahaha EP is putting on a snipe show though. 

1 minute ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

The Swedish team seems like this years Finland from 2016. Complete offensive powerhouse. 

Does that mean Dahlin will be the new Juolevi?! :o

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I'd like to see him on a different line. He's doing what he needs to do, but his linemates aren't doing much. Perfect example was his last shift before the PP. Pettersson very skillfully gets the puck into the offensive zone, and his linemates proceed to do nothing with it.

I'd like to see what he could do with Lias Andersson. Nylander is a dead end.

I think they should put EP with the guy with the flow (Axel Jonsson) and get him primed to play with Boeser next year because I'm worried EP might get too distracted. 

15 minutes ago, HomeBrew said:

I think they should put EP with the guy with the flow (Axel Jonsson) and get him primed to play with Boeser next year because I'm worried EP might get too distracted. 

...wouldn't mind drafting another flow....maybe AJ in the 3rd round or so....  never mind drafted already....

Edited by Rollieo Del Fuego