The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elias Pettersson | #40 | C

-Vintage Canuck-

15 minutes ago, ForzaTikare said:

And now he passed 3 Brynäs players, got free and slashed on the stick. Drew a 2 min penalty

If it weren't for that slash it looked like he was about to do his backhand to forehand deke.

Edited by R.Dahlin26
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, R.Dahlin26 said:

All of the sudden, Elias is at 0.5 goals per game.

Not only is he a fantastic playmaker, and creator, he looks to have 30 goal potential.

With that one timer and the wrister as well....he has 30 goals before his 3rd year for sure....EP has 40 goal potential and with BB and BH it may happen in year 2...although I imagine he will be a centre by year 2....

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

With that one timer and the wrister as well....he has 30 goals before his 3rd year for sure....EP has 40 goal potential and with BB and BH it may happen in year 2...although I imagine he will be a centre by year 2....

Hall of Famer level by year 8

12 minutes ago, Rollieo Del Fuego said:

What are the chances of the Canucks having TWO first lines?  Boeser playing with Pettersson who's left-handed as well and perhaps Kole Lind playing with BoHo?

Happy Days Will Be Here Again. 

• Cheers 1

35 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

So, if my math is correct he needs 3 points in the next 4 games to match Forsberg.

Can you imagine if someone told you back when we drafted him that Pettersson would be pacing Forsberg at this point. Mind boggling stuff.

I think he only needs 2 points. He had 3 today which puts him at 45. Forsberg had 47.