The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]: Canucks vs Rangers, Sunday, November 26th, 2017 11 AM PST

Qwags

6 hours ago, afan said:

Green does not want to win if he again lets the goalie with only 1 regulation loss in 7 starts sit and the Sedins have over 17 mins of ice-time as in the Devils game. This team is managed by fools.

You need beer. :lol:

I think the Canucks are trying to find out if Marky is truly a starting goalie.  As for the Twins getting more than 12 minutes, I think Hreen knew we were done in that game, and he was resting legs.

5 minutes ago, Camel Toe Drag said:

I swear if Kreider crashes into one of our goalies I'm gunna lose it. The guy is a like backer on skates and knows exactly what he's doing. It be nice to have Guddy in but let's hope this doesn't happen. Our PP is clicking so lets burn them with the man advantage. 

Love you AV

Go Canucks go

Why wouldn’t he nobody on the Canucks will do anything.with those three out wouldnt you,same for flattening boeser. 

Lebate or some grit should have called up to atleast provide a bit response. I’m sure gagner falling down will be enough.

3 minutes ago, combover said:

Why wouldn’t he nobody on the Canucks will do anything.with those three out wouldnt you same for flattening boeser. 

Lebate or some grit should have called up to atleast provide a response. 

I think some of our later picks and UFA's should be guys who can skate, hit, forecheck, and add some sandpaper. Basically we need some finishing carpenters. 

29 minutes ago, combover said:

Sutter,Gud,Dorsett all out. So much for the forecheck and grit.

Virtanen will be the only one to throw a hit today in his 8minutes of ice time. 

Yeah, the underrated will be missed for sure.  Oh well, maybe they will be appreciated when they return.

Re: JV...Does Jake throw hits anymore?  He's starting to look like a non-scoring David Booth these days.

Archived